Interesting...

The whole team was tired. Especially Spencer and JJ. The engagement, Gideon and Alex. They were tired and ready to get drunk. The team got to Rossi knocked and their jaws dropped has Section Chief Erin Strauss opened the door with a smile and said "Thank for coming. David is in the back. We will explain everything. Come in." They all starred but did what they were told. All thinking the same thing "how did we not notice."

"Hello beautiful and family." Rossi said kissing his girlfriend. Morgan wad the first to speak up "When?" Strauss smiled and said "2 months ago." "I need a drink, anyone else want one." Hotch asked they all agreed.

After a few drinks everyone was little more then drunk. They ate pizza and laughed. Erin was different outside of work. They all liked her better this way. Garcia spoke up "Let's play a game!" She exclaimed. Rossi was the first to speak "no no way." "Oh sush and sit down!" She said immediately shutting the Veteran profiler up causing his Erin to giggle and say "Sure. What are we gonna play?" "Never have I ever?" She asked some groans came up but upon Garcias stare they all agree. "Baby girl stop scaring them." Morgan said with a slur. "Baby boy you sush too." She pushed him lightly giggling.

"Let's play!" JJ said with excitement. Thinking this will be interesting.