Are you sure?

JJ woke up with a head ache and wondering where she was until...

"CONGRATULATIONS JJ!!" She heard then got put into a crushing hug by Garcia.
"What?" JJ ask a little confused.
"For your pregnancy." Emily entered and hugged her friend.
"Oh thank you girls." "Is he baby okay?" She asked the girls worries.
"Yes he/she is my beautiful J." She heard her boyfriends voice and lite up.
"I'm so happy you and the little one is okay. Wait are you sure you feel okay?" He ask JJ worried.
"Yeah I'm good Spence." Then she noticed Rossi and Hotch with Jack smiling at them at the door. "Don't be strangers boys." She said and laughed. Has Jack ran in to make sure his Aunt JJ was okay. JJ then noticed Spencer whispering something to Rossi and Rossi smiled. She starts to wonder what that was about.
"Hey hunny I'm gonna go back home quickly and get you some fresh clothing I'll be right back." Spencer kissed her and left. She was left wondering... What was that really about.

Spencer POV
I was so happy they were okay. I was so worried. It proves to me that anything can happen... I was going to wait until later but I'm gonna propose to her now... "Damn it" he whispered to himself.
"What's wrong Reid?" Rossi asked.
"I forgot the ring at home." He said a little upset.
"Ah just tell JJ you are getting her clothing. I'll cover for you." Rossi said with a smile.
"Thank Rossi." Spencer smiled.
He kissed JJ and left trying to calm his nerves.
Before he left Rossi stopped him and said "Don't worry she love you." See you soon. And with a nod he left...