Stay with me?

Let's get right to it!

Half way home JJ sobered up quite a bit. I guess she wasn't has drunk as she thought. She started to think about Alex and immediately broke into sobs...

"JJ did you wanna talk about it?"
"I loved him!" She broke down "well I think I did, doesn't matter... He got mad over me coming tonight. He got mad when I spoke to Hotch or Morgan or you. He was abusive mentally and emotionally but I couldn't leave him... I'm scared that he will be back him when we get there... Please stay with me Spence..."
His blood was boiling and he saw red. How could someone do that to JJ. She was the nicest women he knew, he was so mad he didn't realize he asked him to stay.
"Spence... Spencer...REID"
"What? Oh did you ask something?" He said grinding his teeth. JJ noticed him tense and his knuckles were white from holding the steering wheel. She's never seen Spence mad.
" I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad..."
"Jennifer you have nothing to be sorry for. That bastard better hope I don't get my hands on him. Why didn't you tell us JJ we could I.. We could of helped you...
She started the cry harder they were at her house but didn't leave the car.
"Please come in with me... Incase he's there.... Please Spencer... Stay with me..."
"JJ...."
"Please..." She started to shake.
"There's something else... JJ did he hit you?" He asked.
"No... Yea... Kinda he pushed me..."
" God JJ... I am so sorry. I'll stay with you."
She wiped her eyes of final tears and told him
"Thanks Spence it means a lot. I.... I just got a new puzzle we can solve it." Why can't I just tell him I love him...
"Sure JJ"
Has they entered the house they heard a drunk man say.

"You must be the infamous Reid... I'm Alex Jennifer boyfriend."

TUM TUM TUM TUM!!!