Family

They all look at the doctor "He hit one of he main arteries. We lost her twice, in the ambulance an on the table. We were able to bring her back. Fix the arteries and do a blood transfusion. With a lot of work. She should make a full recovery." Everyone exceptionally Hotch lets out a breath of relief "Can we go see her?" Hotch ask. "Of course, but she's sleeping right now. Her room is 310." We all make out way to her room. Reid stops JJ,

"I'm happy she made it." He kisses his wife. She smiles "Me too." Hand in hand they join true team. They surround her. Then it happens Emily groaned "Aaron?" Is the first thing she says. Hotch took her in his arms and kissed her. They aren't big on PDA so we all smile "Emily. I thought I lost you." He chokes, "No baby I'm here." She replies wiping his tears. Then she looks at JJ and Reid she was about to apologize "Don't you dare." Is all JJ has to say. Emily looks at her "Thank you." JJ nods. And let's go of my hand and hugs her "I love you Em." Everyone for their hugs. And decided to leave Hotch and Emily.

"So can we see pictures of you're honeymoon?" Strauss says. JJ turns beat red and Reid laughs "We never really left the room..." "We were about to but then we got to call." He smiles. Morgan high fives Reid. And the others laugh, JJ eventually looks up and smiles. "We did have fun though. Thank you for the vacation time." At that comment everyone's jaw dropped, including Reid's. "You're welcome." Then Garcia says "SOOO I'm guessing baby genius might be on the way." Everyone laughs. Then JJ notices Garcia is wearing a engagement ring "GARCIE!!!" She picks her hand up and Morgan laughs "I was wondering how long it would take to notice." Reid congratulates Morgan.

"Dave?" Rossi turns to his girlfriend "Yes Erin." she smiles at him "Will Emily, Aaron and Jack be okay?" Everyone heard this question and turned to Strauss. They all smiled at her. And Rossi's for the second time says his favourite like "They will be because they have a family." They all smile at each other. Garcia and Morgan holding hand. Reid holding JJ by the waist. And finally Dave putting his arm around Erin. For the first time in a long time everything seemed peaceful.