Hospital

Hotch POV

There was so much blood. She has to make it. I love her. She's my wife. She just gotta be okay. I feel tears fill my eyes. The whole team is waiting in the hospital. Why didn't she tell me about her assignment before. I know the reasons but I'm still upset about it. I'm in too much shock right now. Then I feel it. The whole team hugging me I finally look and see Reid at the door, I push through everyone and hug him. He hugs me back. I cry for a little longer. No matter what he and I will have a weird connection but it's comforting. I eventually thank him and force myself to become Hotch Unit Chief not Aaron.

Rossi POV

Aaron is a mess right now. I can tell by his shaking shoulders he's crying. I don blame him. I would be to if it was Strauss. Carolyn killed herself, I held her has she died. I shiver at the thought. I loved her. I really did. I hope Emily makes it... For Aaron's sake. I look at him. Then sit beside him and put my arms around him. He jumps but doesn't remove my arm. After a while JJ and Reid come in, JJ joins us. But Reid doesn't and I know why. He still has Emily's blood on him. But to my surprise Hotch gets up and hugs him. They hug for a bit then my girlfriend comes in and comes to me and hugs me. Next time I look up Aaron is now Hotch.

Morgan POV

I am beyond pissed. Not because Emily didn't tell us about her undercover mission. But because I never got my hands on the son of the bitch that hurt my partner. My friend. My family member. I can feel myself shaking how angry I am. Then I feel hand on my lap I look into the red teary eyes of Penelope. My anger melts away and I wrap my arms around my crying fiancée. "She's gonna make it momma." Penelope just nods. I hold her and let her sob then she freeze and looks up and wipes tears I didn't know I shed. I hear Penelope whisper "She has to make it. Not only us. But for Jack and him." I look at Hotch shaking. Crying in silence. Rossi has his arm around him. I stand up and walk towards my boss. Penelope quickly following. She throws herself at him and hugs him. He cried into her shoulder. I've never see him like this. Not since Haley. I approach and sit on the other side and offer my support has well. I send a silent prayer. And we sit in each other comfort waiting. Until JJ and Reid walk in. Hotch gets up and hugs Reid. I smile at the exchange. Reid has never been one for physical contact but when it comes to something like this he pushes that aside. Next thing I know Aaron is Hotch again. Now we have to wait.

Penelope POV

When I got the phone call that Emily was alive but shot. I make my way to the hospital. Crying. I get there and first thing I notice is my baby boy shaking. I know he's mad and I make him look at me. He notices an his face softens next thing I know his arms are wrapped around me. I start to sob. Then he tells me "She's gonna make it momma." In a shaky voice. Then I feel it. Something falls on me, I freeze an look up and wipe the tears of my fiancés face. "She has too. Not only for us but for Jack and him." I feel him look up and he gently pushes me away and makes his way to Hotch. I don't think twice of latching myself to Hotch. Then I'm shocked when he cries into my shoulder. Right now he isn't my boss man. He is Aaron. The husband.

Reid POV

I'm covered in Emily's blood. I'm still in shock. Then I feel arms wrap around my waist I know it my wife. I take a deep breath and punch the wall. She jumps but doesn't let go. I take a deep shaky breath. "Jennifer what if-." I'm interrupted by lips on mine. They taste like salt from her tears. I kiss her back knowing she needs me to be strong. She breaks the kiss "She will make it." I take her hand and we make our way to the waiting room. I smile at the image, Rossi and Morgan have their arms around Hotch and Garcia is pretty much on his lap. And Hotch has stopped crying at this point and is in state of shock. If it wasn't such a bad situation I would take a picture, I sigh an make my way towards my family with my wife. Then I see just blonde pass right by me and before know what's going on JJ is hugging Hotch has well playing with his hair and for the first time Hotch moves he passes by JJ. And everyone else and comes towards me. I look at him he looks cracked but no broken. He then wraps his arms around me. I stand stunned but quickly return the hug. Then Strauss arrives and goes right to Rossi and hugs him. Happy he's safe but upset about Prentiss. He hugs her and says something and kisses her on the head. I feel Hotchs arms loosen up. He looks at me and says "Thank you." With that he goes back to his seat with his Hotch face back on. I smile and he nods. He's back to being a our Unit Chief.

JJ POV

When Hotch hugs Spence like that I smile. They will always have some kind of connections like Emily and I. I think about Emily. I hope she makes it. I look around and smile a little. Knowing that we are one big family and if the worst happens. We will have each other....

"Emily Hotchner?" All of us run to the doctor and wait....