Secrets

BAU
Spencer and JJ rush in the BAU. Spencer pretty much running and JJ still limping. Morgan was the first to notice and bust out laughing "Did you two even leave the hotel room?" JJ turned red but for the first time Spencer just shrugged and said "didn't need to. I had all the fun and view I needed." JJ hit him in the stomach has the rest of the team minus Emily laughed. Even Hotch smiled a little. Then JJ got serious and looked at Hotch "Emily use to be CIA deep undercover, has Lauren Reynolds. She had to get into Ian's circle and take him down. Once they caught Ian "Lauren" in s car accident. With Duncan an his nanny Louise. Hotch you need to get Jack into protective custody. This man will do anything to get to Duncan even if it means hurting one of us." Hotch looked at her "it's already been done. Why didn't she tell me any of this?" He says sounding hurt. JJ looked around at her friends and her husband they all seemed hurt and shocked she took a deep breath "Emily never meant to tell me. We got drunk and it came out." She  can't tell them the real reason she knew about Lauren. She hated lying to them. Spencer looks at her and frowns his brow he knows she's lying but doesn't press me in front of the others. Hotch nods and looks at JJ "so where do we start."

JJ was about to say something when a bunch of agents come in and look at her "Jennifer Jareau, you will have to come with us." Reid steps in front of her "It's Jennifer Reid. And why does my wife have to go with you." The female agent steps forward "Jen, you have to come now." Completely ignoring Reid. Garcia comes rushing out of her lair "I found her!" She rushes in ignoring the new comers, Hotch steps forward "Let's go get my wife." The agents step in front of Hotch "I'm sorry sir but I will have to ask you to back down." At this pint everyone explodes except JJ, Spencer looks at her and notices she's still starring at the female agent who is starting back. Finally JJ raises her voice "okay Lily. I will come with you and Joseph, if and only if I can bring my husband." I'm shocked I've never seen J like this. Tense but very angry.

"Fine Jen. But if he gets hurt, it's on you." She nods looks at everyone, "I will explain once I bring back Emily. Stay low." She gives Garcia a look and she nods. And with the Jennifer left with the agents with Reid following behind.  Garcia watches then leave and whispers "okay we're gonna follow but secretly." With that Rossi, Hotch and Morgan started getting suit up. Strauss came down and gave Rossi a quick kiss. Morgan then looks at his baby girl and puts his hand in his pocket, with all the drama going on he's been holding off the proposal. But this seemed serious and dangerous and if he doesn't make it back he at least want her to know it was forever. He took a deep breath and before she hugged him want down on one knee he looked up and saw her in tears already, he didn't realize he was crying too.

"Baby girl, I know I could of done this at a better time. But with all this going on, I wanted you to know that I was serious about us. There's no other women out there for me. Just you, Penelope Marie Garcia, will you marry me?" Everyone stared in aww waiting for an awesome, she looked at him and nodded "yes yes yes." He put the ring on then pulled her in and kissed her. Applause and cat calls were done. He looked at her once more and put on his fame face and turned to Hotch and said "Let's go get your wife home." And with that all seriousness came back, Hotch nodded and hugged Garcia quickly, and left to the SUV. Rossi kissed her on both cheeks and followed. Before Morgan left he was stopped by his now fiancé "Come back with her. And please be careful." He nodded kissed her on the head and left. Strauss stood beside Garcia and said "they'll be okay." Garcia looked at her "I hope so."