The Story

*Orgy content*

Two weeks after the incident at Rossis:

I took a deep breath and looked at the 3 pairs of anxious eyes in front of me. I finally agreed to talk about the insistent with JJ, Prentiss and Hotch but did thy have to stare. I immediately feel uncomfortable under their stairs. JJ smiles puts her hand on my knee "Spence whatever happened, happened it stays between us." I nod and start to story...

FLASHBACK

I push JJ against the door, pinning her I look at her in the eyes. They're glazed with lust, she goes to put her hand on my chest but I stop we by putting her hands above her head. I kissed her. Or make out with her. I stop in mid kiss she whines I look at her "why didn't you tell me you were bi JJ? I told you." She looked at me and sighed an said "the only women I've been with is Emily." I feel jealous instantly. I capture we lips again and pull her close. I push her against then bed when

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I stop for a second and quickly capture her lips putting my hand down her shirt an capturing her breast. She moans in pleasure. When...

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

JJ laughs a little "just go and see what's up but come back quickly." I'm gonna kill whoever is at the doors I open it and feel lips crash on mine. Very dominant lips I'm pushed back and I hear the door close. I hear JJ squeak then moan slightly. I push the intruder back to stare into dark brown eyes of Hotch. I turn and see JJ pinned under Emily, Emily still kissing her. I've never been so aroused in my life. Emily was an attractive women an even the possessive side of me moaned in approval.

Hotch clears his throat the girls stop. JJ was just has aroused has me. Hotch put his hand up silencing everyone "if we do this there are rules." He slurred obviously still drunk, he then looked t me and said "you don't touch Emily. And I don't touch JJ. And vice versa." We nod in agreement. Has soon as we all agree Emily is on JJ right away. She moans has Emily makes her way down her body. I hear a growl behind me. Then I feel Hotch kissing my neck. I groan. He pushes me in the bed beside JJ. I kiss JJ to silence her moans whole Emily was tasting her. Then froze when I felt fingers brushing against my own entry. I moan in appreciation. Hotch open my legs and enters me in one motion. "AARON!" I scream loudly. I can hear JJ giggle at my reaction "and you thought I needed to be quiet." Emily silences her by entering a finger in her making JJ scream "EMILY." Hotch begins slamming into me making me moan everyone has Emily fingers JJ making her moan. Hotch freezes and groans and I feel him filling me up. JJ lets out a high pitch scream riding out her orgasm.

Out of no where I'm now laying beside Emily. She stares wide eyes and moan has JJ flips her and enters 2 fingers in her. I smile and try to do the same to Aaron but he quickly pins me and growls. Remembering he is an Alpha I let him go down and start sucking my cock. Both Emily and I came rather quickly. All four of us laid there. I kiss Hotch quickly, he smiles winks rolls off and pushes JJ on me. Then we all feel in a blissful sleep.

Back to today

"And that's what happened." I finish the story and look at 3 pairs of eye about to bulge out of their skulls. I smile and touch JJ leg she blinks and smiles "well at least we had fun." She kisses me showing me that she wasn't mad. Then I look in her eyes and realized they are glazed over. I look over at Hotch and Prentiss and they looked the same has JJ. Hotch is the next the speak trying to fix the bulge in his pants "I wish I could remember that." He growls and stares at me. I squirm under is stare. Emily looks at JJ "me too." I feel JJ squirm. I smile "JJ?" Instead of a verbal respond she leaped out of her seat grabbing Emily and my hand and me grabbing Aaron's hand and we all want to the bedroom. Before we enter I looked at them "fine, but this is the last time. I'm done sharing JJ. And it never happened." Hotch and the girls nod in agreement. And we let the fun begin...

                  ----------------------

Ashleighpelham :). If it's to detailed I'm sorry. :(