Gideon...

3 months later

Once again it was the weekend no big cases came across them this week an they hoped the weekend would stay the same. But Gideon left, Spencer was quite upset at first but his beautiful girlfriend and friend helped him through the week. And he knew at that moment he would be okay.

"Good morning beautiful." Spencer said still in a blissful mood from finally getting the most beautiful women hes ever seen to love him somehow.
"Good morning handsome." JJ replied with the same blissfulness.

She then pulled him into a good morning kiss. It was short and sweet the reasons being...

DING DONG!!

JJ groaned and looked at the time...

"Who is at my house at 8am!?"
Spencer looked at her and laughed and pulled her back in for a kiss...
"Maybe if we ignore them they will go..."

"RISE AND SHINE MY FURRY LITTLE FRIENDS!!!!" Garcia yelled at the stairs.
"Really Pen..." JJ stretched and came down the stairs.

"So where Reid?" Morgan who entered the house raised and eyebrow and asked.

"Right here Morgan." He said coming out of the bedroom.

"What... OMG NO WAY!" Garcia squealed

"YES" JJ cheered with Garcia

"My 20$ Derek."

"Damn it Reid could of not waited one more month!" He said handing over 20$ to his baby girl.

Spencer just shrugged his shoulder. And want to make sugar with a little bit of coffee(this is not a typo BTW).

Spencer walked to the living room and gave a cup to JJ and kissed her again. He couldn't stop kissing her. He was still in shock that JJ was his girlfriend.

JJ kissed him back giggling in the kiss. He tasted like sugar and a little bit of coffee she can't believe she waited this long to tell him she loved him.

"AWWWW" Garcia quickly took a picture and sent it to Hotch and Emily... saying So this FINALLY HAPPENED!!

Gideon was no where to be found... He left a note to Spencer and that was it. Spencer was pretty torn up but JJ helped him through it. They just couldn't believe no one saw it during the week.

Hotch: I am so happy for them. Took them long enough!
Emily: Yeah really I thought I was going to have to give them and intervention.
Garcia: I know right!
JJ: If you guys are going to do a group text involving Reid and I make sure we are not in the group text. Thanks for the picture Garci.

Garcia looked up and turned red at JJ holding her phone with a smirk and Reid turning 5 shades of red over the picture while Morgan of course was laughing at her.

"Derek you could of told me!" She said swatting at him.
"Ow okay sorry baby girl. Ow I'm sorry." He said laughing and wincing.

"So why are you here?" Spencer finally asked.
Morgan looked at him with sad eyes and immediately Spencer put up his hand and said
"Morgan I am okay. Hurt. Yes of course Gideon was like a father figure and he did the same thing my father did... He left. All he left me was a note... But I have JJ now and I have you guys and just because one member of my family leave doesn't mean everyone else will.. You aren't leaving right?" Spencer asked
"No way Pretty Boy." He said ruffling his hair "you're stuck with the rest of us."
"I told you he would be okay Der." Garcia said looking at Derek with puppy eyes.
"No way, you are not pinning all this on me. You wanted to come to." He looked at her and said.

Meanwhile JJ and Reid watch the two of them dispute and smiled. It took them maybe a few weeks to start their relationship. Derek was usually a ladies man but after Penelope came in his life he stopped and stuck to his one women... His baby girl. Penelope loved Morgan from the beginning and was surprised when he wanted to settled down with her. Surprised but happy.

Reid cleared his throat "If you guys are done... I want to take JJ back to bed." He said with a blush also causing JJ to blush.

"I see Pretty Boy. Have fuuunnn. Come on mama, let the love birds be love birds we have our own bed to go to." He winked and pinched her butt.

"Lets go." She rushed him out the door.

Reid at that very moment pinned JJ up against the wall and said.
"JJ if I am going to fast tell me now because I will but if not I will carry you to the bedroom and finally make love to you."
JJ still shocked by Reid pinning her just shook her head no and slowly kissed him backing him out into their bedroom...

It was the first time they made love. JJ remembered it was Spencer's first time and she was fairly surprised on how well he did for the first time. She was quiet satisfied. She cuddled up to him facing him

"I love you Spencer Reid." She said with a yawn.
"I love you too Jennifer Jareau." He replied he played with her hair till she feel asleep. And then joined her and they both had wonderful dreams...

Authors note:

If you want the sex scene let me know and I will make a 1 shot for it!