Italy... Or not.

Spencer laughs at JJ has she limps into their honey moon suit in Italy. "Spencer you realize in France we only left the hotel room once, and that was for coffee." JJ states while wincing, she was so blissfully sore. She noticed him laugh and threw a pillow at him. "HEY!!!" Spencer explained and pouted. "It's not funny Spencer! I want to be able to walk." She says with a frown. Spencer mumbles something that she couldn't hear "what?" JJ ask him. "Maybe I don't want to walk around. Maybe I just want to stay here all week again." She looks at him and shakes his head. "Go shower and change I wanna visit some places. And get SOME pictures. So we don't have to explain to the team that we stayed in the hotel the whole time." Reid just smiles and started to head for the shower the turns and says "Compromise. Come shower with me." She raised an eyebrow "Spencer I can barely walk." Spencer smiled and walked over to her and started kissing her neck. She let out a low moan. He picks her up and being her into the bathroom, "you're such a jerk!" She tells him. He just shrugs his shoulders "No I'm not. I just love my wife." She smiles at him "I love you too my wonderful husband."

They get in the shower together and JJ says "we have-" she's interrupted by a kiss. They kiss for a bit play around. She feels his hand come around her and he lifts her and pushes her into a wall. "Half an hour." He replies quickly inserting himself in her she gasp on in surprise but quickly relaxes. They decided to keep it quick and fun. Spencer makes her come 3 times in 10 minutes. He puts her down to her feet and she just sinks to the shower floor. Her legs felt like jello, Spencer smiles at her "we can always go out tomorrow." He says with a proud smile on his face. She looks at him "fine but no fun for you tonight or tomorrow!" She finally gets up an limps to the bed and falls asleep quickly. Spencer comes out of the bathroom "Heyy babe did-" he notices that his wife has fallen asleep "or not." He crawls into bed with her "night JJ."

At BAU:

"What do you mean Emily is missing?!" Yelled Morgan to Hotch.
"Exactly that Morgan!! She was supposed to get from her mothers last night but never came home but left her mothers!!" Hotch was crying, his wife was missing... "Then I found this in the mail box this morning;

"She's mine! Don't look you won't find her and if you look she's has good as dead." -I.D

Morgan was about to yell again when his baby girl stopped him "Calm down my chocolate God. Aaron doesn't need to be yelled at right now." Garcia says to Morgan. "I know. Sorry Hotch." Hotch nods. Rossi sighs "we're gonna need to call them aren't we?" Everyone looks at Rossi and nods. "I'll do it." Hotch grabs the phone and calls Mr.&Mrs.Reid.

Back in Italy:
The phone started to ring. Reid rolls over an notices its Hotch. JJ groans and says "I swear to God. This better be important." Reid looks confused it had to be he picks up "Hotch this better be-" he's interrupted by a sniff on the other line and a quiet broken voice "put me on speaker Spencer." Hotch doesn't call him Spencer unless it's important, after he is on speaker Spencer says "Aaron?" "Emily... She's missing..." JJ stays quiet. Spencer on the other hand explodes "WHAT?! By who?" Morgan now takes over "There's a letter." Morgan reads the letter and reads off the initials Reid feels JJ tense and notices she paled "Jen?" "Ian Doyle..." Is all JJ says before going to throw up in the bathroom. "We will be on the next flight out." With that Reid hangs up. And goes to comfort his wife.

-----------------------

Here comes the storm!