We did it.

Spencer was so nervous to see JJ he felt like he was going to puke. His hands were clammy and all he could think was "what if she didn't like my idea." Then the music began and Emily and Garcia walked out. The music changed and I looked up and saw JJ. My breath was taken away. Her hair was in loose curls, her make up light blue that brought out her eye. Her dress was long and had beads at her sweetheart line. Rossi kisses her on the cheek the pastor says "who give this bride away?" Her mother stands up with tears in her eye and says "I do." The pastor nods and looks at Reid "you may receive your bride." He walk up to her and notice she is crying he wipes her happy tears and she wipes his and smiles. He didn't even know he was crying. It was the happiest day of his life.

"If anyone does not want these two to marry. Speak now and forever hold your grudge." Spencer smiles when JJ shot everyone a death glare. Spencer laughs. Spencer look at JJ and the pastor says "I believe the groom wrote his own vows." Spencer clears his throat "Jennifer. The day I meant you I feel in love. You were so beautiful but I was only a nerd. When you let me take you to the football game and then kissed me. I was over the moon. I am terrified to wake up an find out this is a dream. You love me for who I am. And I am so happy I am marrying you. I love you, now and forever." JJ is crying again I wipe her tears JJ looks up and says "Spencer. This was the best surprise ever. You might be a nerd but you're my nerd. You save me from Alex. And helped me through our miscarriages. I could not think of a better husband then you. Thank you for not only being my best friend but the love of my life. I love you too, forever and always." Spencer and JJ look and smile at each other. They exchange rings and the pastor finally says "I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." Spencer takes her in his arms and kisses her. He can taste the salt from her tears of joy in the kiss and she taste the same. They finally separate everyone cheers and the priest says "It give me great pleasure to pronounce for the very first time, Mr and Mrs Spencer and Jennifer Reid." Everyone cheers and Spencer pick Jennifer up bridal style and carried her into Rossis mansion. Followed by Aaron and Emily arm in arm, Derek and Penelope, Rossi and Strauss and finally Shelly and Jack.

After the reception:

Spencer and JJ were high on life and Spencer pulled her close and said "We did it." She smiles at him and nods. Rossi, Hotch and Strauss walks up to them. "Here you go." Rossi ends them 2 tickets to France and Italy. JJ looks at Rossi "you can't serious?" She says happily "yes I am. Enjoy yourself on your honeymoon love birds. You deserve it." Reid looks at Strauss but she interrupts before he speaks "you both have a week off work. Dave is right. You deserve it." Her and Rossi leave hand in hand. Hotch smiles and looks at them "have fun. And remember it's okay try again." He says with a wink and leaved them stunned. Spencer smiles "Come on Mrs.Reid. The hotel awaits. And I love his dress but I would much rather have it on the floor." He smirks and captures her lips. She giggles and says "Well then I think we can fix that Mr. Reid." She smiles at him an drags him to the limo where it drove them to the hotel and they made love all night.

Back at Rossi mansion:

Erin Strauss looks at the bouquet she caught. And smiles. Well I guess she is suppose to get married next. She laughs at herself knowing Dave wouldn't get married again. She was lost on her thought when she heard someone clear their throat she looks up to a smile Derek Morgan "He loves you. You know that right?" Erin smiles "Yeah but after 3 failed marriages and my failed marriage I don't think he and I are marriage people." Morgan smiles and says "Rossi is full of surprises." Morgan walks away to go see his baby girl. Erin looks at the bouquet again and smile "that he is." She looks up and sees the man she's loved for years looking at her and the bouquet. He smiles at her and leaves to talk to Hotch.

"Aaron." Hotch turned to see Rossi.
"Yes Dave." He replies with a smile. "I need some help shopping." He smiles at Hotch. Hotch smiles back an nods "Tomorrow work for you." Rossi turns and looks at the love of his life and smiles without looking back at Hotch he says "definitely".