Chapter Two

Isis sat beside Bion, staring at the purple heel in front of him. "Staring at it like that is a little creepy"Bion says looking at him. "Sorry"Isis sighed shaking his head. He rubbed the back of his neck, Aisha staring at him. "Why don't I go visit her! You know get closer to her to inform you of how she's doing!"Aisha suggested. "You'd do that!"Isis gasped. "You're my brother, of course"Aisha smiled. Isis hugged her tight, Aisha patting his back. "You're the best sister, I love you so much! I owe you a ton right now!"Isis smiled. "It's not a big deal, besides if I talk to her it's gonna seem like two girls are just hanging out, but if one of you talk to her she's probably gonna shut the door on your face already knowing what you're planning"Aisha smiled. ".....She has a point"Bion says Aisha chuckling.

Cecelia swept the floor, lifting up the carpet, getting the stuff from underneath it. Icy washed the walls and chandelier, Lucy shaking herself off. "Oh thank you Lucy, I'm sorry you gotta pretend to be a mean cat to me when they're here, otherwise they'd have kicked you out into the streets"Cecelia says quietly. Lucy mewed, rubbing her head against Cecelia's leg. "MY LADY! THEY'RE BACK!!!"Rosy yelled bursting in, looking alert. "You said they wouldn't be back till tomorrow!"Cecelia gasped. "Come, Come everyone!"Cecelia ordered lifting her dress up, running away. She threw the hallway windows open, the animals hurrying out back towards their home. She swept up the fur and feathers, throwing it away immediately. She returned to the main area, finding her parents inspecting everything.

Icy stayed hidden on the chandelier, looking a little afraid. "Good Job Cecelia, it looks spotless, I expect nothing else from someone lower than the dirt we walk upon"Her father grinned. "Look what I found!"Willow grinned carrying Snowflake over. "What did we say about animals!"Her mother demanded. "It's hurt, I couldn't leave it!"Cecelia says quickly. "Wait, Mother, Father! Let her have these puny thing, just until it heals! I mean it's not that important anyway to waste your effort in killing right, it's so small, so weak!"Willow grinned. "Fine, she can keep the bird until it heals"Her father sighed turning away. Willow tossed the bird at Cecelia, watching her catch it. "Puny bird, Puny girl"Willow smirked amused as she walked away. Cecelia hurried back to her room, Icy following after her.

She closed her room door behind her, and found a cloth to form into a small nest, gently placing Snowflake down. "Willow would normally suggest killing the animal in front of me so I would learn, why'd she let me keep it this time"Cecelia muttered. "Maybe she's trying to think of a way to get you in trouble!"Icy suggests landing on her shoulder. "Maybe"Cecelia mumbled. She looked down, before hearing a knock echo from the main door. "Princess Aisha!" Cecelia sighed and walked out of her room to grab the laundry. She walked down the stairs, heading towards the room in the back. "Oh, Cecelia!" She turned and bowed her head to the princess. "Princess Aisha"Cecelia muttered. "Would you like to come for a day out with me!"Aisha beamed. "I'm not exactly dressed for a day out right now, and I uhm, have more chores to take care of"Cecelia mumbled.

"Please, I'd really love to get to know you better"Aisha says holding her hand out. Cecelia trembled a little, feeling her parents gaze on her. She sighed and took the princesses hand. "Let me...go get changed..."Cecelia muttered walking away. She walked up the stairs, hurrying back to her room, finding Icy there. "The Princess is here! Our Saintess!"Icy beamed flying around her. "Icy I need a copy me to go with the princess!"Cecelia says. "But that's fakery...you taught me to not do Fakery"Icy stared. She stared at the little spirit and sighed. "Glacier!"Cecelia called. A Ice spirit bigger than Icy appeared, looking curious, his gaze on her. "What do you think should I do you two, I trust you both more than anyone in this household..."Cecelia asked. The two Ice spirits looked at each other, before looking back at her.

Aisha looked up, hearing footsteps, her eyes widening in surprise. Cecelia walked down the stairs wearing a purple knee length dress with a black bow around the waist, her hair down almost past her elbows. "She's pretty"Lou whispered amazed. "She really is"Aisha smiled. "Should we go..."Cecelia asked rubbing the back of her neck. Aisha nodded and turned, walking away. The duo stepped up into a carriage, Aisha smiling at Cecelia. "You don't gotta hide your spirit Lady Cecelia"Aisha smiled. "I don't know what you're talking about, my sister is the one with the spirits..."Cecelia muttered trembling. "I can sense your Ice spirit Lady Cecelia, you don't gotta hide it"Aisha says grabbing her hand. Cecelia stared at her, then sighed, Icy appearing. Icy looked at Aisha, Lou flying over.

"Did you name your Ice spirit, they usually have names"Aisha smiled. "I did...Icy didn't come with a name, neither did Glacier"Cecelia responded. "Remy and Lou came with names, I'm surprised yours didn't, but I'm happy you named them"Aisha chuckled. "Thank you..."Cecelia smiled looking down. "My brother was right, you do have a beautiful smile"Aisha laughed. "Did he send you..."Cecelia demanded. "No, I came on my own accord, I wanted to get to know you better, just have time between us girls, and not have to worry about everything"Aisha replied. "So why don't me and you have girl time!"Aisha suggests. Cecelia blinked, before looking down. "Alright...lets have some girl time"Cecelia smiled. "Great, this is gonna be fun"Aisha nodded.