Chapter Thirty Two

Cecelia gripped her dress, her eyes wide as she started at Duchess Belle. A slap echoed through the air, red hair making her flinch. "HOW DARE YOU!"Rosy yelled lunging at Duchess Belle only for Rosette to hold her back. "LADY CECELIA ISN'T SOME FILTH OFF THE STREETS! YOU ARE! DON'T COME HERE INSULTING MY LADY!!"Rosy yelled. "You little-"Duchess Belle spat raising her hand. "Touch my maid, and I'll call for the guards and Isis.." Duchess Belle froze, her eyes widening in alarm. Cecelia got to her feet, the sound of growling startling Duchess Belle. A black wolf snarled at the woman, its teeth bared.

"What are you!"Duchess Belle yelled moving back. "A human who can communicate with animals....I don't appreciate you walking in here and thinking it was alright to insult me, when you barely even know me"Cecelia responded stepping closer. She smiled, shocking the older woman. "You're Nancy's sister correct, I'm surprised you decided to show your face, aren't you the sister who sleeps with men both poor and rich, just so you can take advantage of them, I've seen some of the court trial documents, there's thirteen with your name mentioned in them"Cecelia smiled leaning closer. "I do wonder, why are you so bothered by me and Isis, you're not your sister"Cecelia went on.

"Or is it because, you're mad you might have to take your sister's place in trying to win Isis over....that's sad"Cecelia grinned. She moved back and turned away, going back to her seat. "You need to punish your maid!"Duchess Belle spat her eyes wide. "Oh...you're right"Cecelia says. She turned to Rosy and smiled. "Good job Rosy, I'll take you to get a new dress later on"Cecelia beamed. Rosy beamed at her, then bowed gratefully. "Duchess Belle, are you gonna join us?"Cecelia smiled looking at the shocked woman. "NEVER!"Duchess Belle yelled storming away. "Wow, I've never seen anyone stand up to her!"Lady Lily smiled her eyes sparkling.

"Sometimes you gotta bite back against people who thinks it's okay to insult you"Cecelia says looking at them. Rosette set down tea, Rosy bringing over baked sweets. "Eat as much as you want!"Cecelia smiled. Kodak bounded over and leaped into her lap, smelling honey. She grabbed some honeycomb biscuits, handing it to the cub. Kodak bounded away with the biscuit in his mouth, Rosette following him so he didn't get lost. "But are the rumors true! You slept with Prince Isis!"Lady Shannel asks. "Sis!"Lady Lily gasped. "I got curious sorry!"Lady Shannel gasped her eyes wide. "I cannot tell you anything, I am sorry...that is between me and the royal family"Cecelia responded.

"I'm sorry.."Lady Shannel muttered looking down. "It's alright!" Cecelia beamed at her, Shannel smiling. "People get curious, and it's alright to be curious but remember not to take it too far!"Cecelia chuckled. "Cecelia!" Aisha ran over, a wide smile on her face. Cecelia chuckled, hugging the younger girl amused. "I missed you!"Aisha beamed. "It's only been twenty minutes since you last saw me!"Cecelia laughed. "Still!"Aisha giggled joining them. Cecelia smiled in amusement, before starting to chat away with the others, stirring her tea. She stared at them all, a warm feeling in her chest, her expression softening at the sight of everyone's smiles.

Isis sighed, sweat beading down his face as he swung his sword through the air, Bion looking at a letter a small smile on his face. "What's got you smiling?"Isis asked walking over, sitting beside him. "Ah...Lady Willow"Bion says clearing his throat. "She started sending me letters, we've been keeping in touch...that's it"Bion muttered looking away. Isis smiled in amusement, then looked away. "Isis!" He turned and smiled, petting his sword down and running over to Cecelia. He hugged her, spinning around before stopping. "I know what I want the crowning to be!"Cecelia smiled. "That's great!"Isis beamed Aisha walking over.

"Hm, where's Poseidon?"Cecelia asked. "Up here!" She looked up, Poseidon waving to her. "Your boyfriend keeps on beating me in sword fighting, I give up"Poseidon grumbled. "You can't give up! How will you get better!"Aisha says amused. "Eh, I'll find a way"Poseidon smiled. Isis chuckled, walking beside Cecelia. "I want it to be like a debutante ball! Inviting all my friends and family, along with close people of my family and nobles that get along with the royals!"Cecelia beamed. "That sounds nice"Isis smiled watching happily as her eyes lit up like fireworks. "You know the spring festival, I wish to have flowers like that streamed up around the place for people to gaze at an enjoy!"Cecelia beamed.

"Imagine the happy looks on everyone's faces, it'd make me happy to know that people will be as excited as we"Cecelia went on. "Anything else?"Isis asked. "Yeah, I want Rosy to have a gorgeous dress just like mines...she's family as well"Cecelia smiled. She looked at him, looking nervous. "This too much...I can plan less, it can be a small party..."Cecelia blinked noticing his expression. "No! No, it's fine...I'm just happy with the way your eyes are lighting up, this would be a big day for you and our families"Isis smiled. She smiled at him, slowly starting to tell him the plans, Isis placing a hand on her waist. "Isis, I want you to be the one to crown me"Cecelia says looking up at him. "That'd make it the happiness moment of my life"Cecelia adds on. He pressed a kiss to her hand and nodded. "Your wish is my command"Isis smiled.