Chapter Ten

Cecelia screamed, flailing around in the rushing water, trying to grab onto the branches overhead. "HEY! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!" Running feet filled her ears, Cecelia trying to keep her head above the surface. She coughed, vanishing below the rough waves. "LADDER!" A pair of hands shot into the water, grabbing her wrists. "PULL!" Cecelia gasped, coughing. Arms wrapped around her waist, leaving her hanging over the river. She gasped, her eyes widening. "Don't move around too much!" She turned her head, finding a blue haired male there, staring at her. Several other people started backing up, pulling the two to safety. The blue haired male looked at her, then pressed a kiss to her cheek, causing her to feel drowsy. He carried her princess style, walking into the woods without looking back.

Cecelia opened her eyes, finding herself laying in a bed. She sat up, looking around silently. "You're awake..." She gasped, finding the blue haired male from earlier standing there, staring at her from through the open window, a bowl of fruit in his hand. "Your majesty..."Glacier says startled. "Hello, I'm Poseidon"The male smiled. "The ice and water spirits come from me"Poseidon smiled. She stared at him shocked, Poseidon keeping his smile, but now it was one of amusement. "Where am I..."Cecelia asks. "My home...I found this a long while back, it has an invisibility spell on it"Poseidon responded. "Need new clothes?"Poseidon asked. Cecelia looked down and screamed, covering herself up. "YOU!"Cecelia yelled. "Your clothes were wet, I had to take them off you, they're drying right now"Poseidon blinked.

He climbed in through the window and walked over, earning a slap to the face from her. "YOU NEVER UNDRESS A WOMAN!"Cecelia yelled. He caught her wrist when she went to slap him again, and bowed his head. "Forgive me, I did not know, I meant no harm when I did so"Poseidon sighed. "I brought you these"Poseidon adds holding out a bowl of fruit and some clothes. She stared at him, her eyes widening in surprise. He covered his eyes and turned away, letting her skip into the white off shoulder dress with ruffles. She stared at it and and smiled slightly. "Thank you, it fits just fine"Cecelia smiled. He turned, his eyes widening, as his cheeks turned a light shade of red. "You look beautiful in that"Poseidon smiled his expression softening.

She stared at him, then looked down, a shy look now on her face. "Oh, eat! You should regain your strength human"Poseidon says quickly. She sat back down on the bed, Glacier eating beside her. "I haven't been able to call Icy....I hope I didn't loose her"Cecelia muttered. "Icy?"Poseidon blinked. "My other spirit, she's very important to me, I don't know what I'd do without her here! I summoned her accidentally when I was younger, and she's been by my side ever since...she's mostly the reason I was able to endure everything my family has done to me"Cecelia muttered tears starting to fall down her cheeks. Poseidon stared, looking at her with pity. He grabbed her hand, pulling her to her feet. "Why don't we go somewhere special"Poseidon smiled leading her out of the room. "To cheer you up a little."

Isis laid in bed, sighing deeply. He looked over at Icy, and raised his hand, gently petting the ice spirit. Icy coughed, still trying to fight off the black smoke in her body. "Poor gal.."Isis sighed. "Prince Isis"A maid says. "Did you find her!"Isis asked sitting up. He coughed, gripping his chest. Aisha had already tried to heal him...but whatever was in his system it wasn't willing to leave that quickly, only rest was gonna get rid of it. "We haven't found her yet, but Lady Willow has come to visit you"The maid responded. Isis scowled, Willow walking in. She bowed to him, and looked up, a guilty look on her face. "What do you want...I'm allowing this to happen because you are Cecelia's sister"Isis demanded. "I'm sorry"Willow says looking guilty.

"This all happened because of me...my sister is in Caesars grasp all because of my stupidity!"Willow sobbed covering her face. "Lady Willow?"Isis stared stunned. "To tell you the truth, I love my sister more than anything, when we were young, Cecelia was tasked with killing an assassin that found its way into our house, she was so young, fragile and innocent...she couldn't do it, my parents were on their way to punish her, but I took the punishment for her, I lied to their faces, I told them I was the one who told Cecelia not to kill!"Willow cried her eyes wide. "I've been taking all my sister's punishments, so she wouldn't witness my parents dark sides! I always pretended to hate her, so they didn't think I was letting her make me weak! They would've killed her if they knew that, I couldn't loose my sister!"Willow continued.

She fell to her knees, resting her head on her hands. "Please...I'm begging you..help me find Cecelia, if anything happens to her I don't know what I'd do"Willow pleaded. "She's my sister...she will forever be my sister"Willow mumbled. A hand placed itself on her shoulder, Willow looking up. "We're gonna find her...lets do our own research...meet me back here in my room tomorrow"Isis nodded. "Thank you..."Willow mumbled. She sighed, calming herself down and wiped her tears away. "Thank you so much..."Willow muttered. Isis hugged her, startling the girl. "You know, somehow I knew you always cared for her despite the way you acted towards your sis"Isis smiled. Willow chuckled, silently hugging him back. "I'll kill Caesar when I find him"Willow swore. "He's all yours"Isis chuckled.