Chapter Six

Cecelia stepped off of the carriage, brushing some of her hair back. She pushed the front doors open, looking around, then felt a pair of hands slam her down onto the floor. "GOTCHA YOU LITTLE BRAT!"Her father shouted causing her eyes to widen. "How...how did you get here..."Cecelia stared. He raised his hand, a dagger on his grip. The blade of a sword appeared, pressing against his neck, a shallow cut appearing as blood trinkled down. "Get your abusive hands off my grandbaby"Gloria commanded. Teelia glared at her brother, scowling angrily. "Hello Flint..."Teelia greeted. Flint glared at his sister and mother, his son walking over. "Hey Dad"Rin grinned looking amused. He walked over and pulled Cecelia to her feet, Gloria keeping the sword pointed at her son.

"You're too old to be wielding that thing, mother"Flint smirked. "But this oldie can still kick your behind in a sword fight, remember"Gloria retorted Cecelia walking over to her. In a blur the sword moved before he could do anything, Flint hitting the ground gripping his bleeding leg yelling in pain. "Get out of my house...no abusive woman or man is allowed here"Gloria commanded. "Guards! Drag him out!"Gloria commanded Rosy coming in, carrying Cecelia's luggage. "Oh sorry"Cecelia says hurrying over, taking two of the suitcases. "I'm guessing this is a permanent stay?"Rin smirked looking amused. "Quiet..."Cecelia says giving her older brother a look. Rin looked away, then wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in for a hug. She smiled just slightly, wrapping her arms around him, glad that Rin was coming around now that he saw how pathetic their father was.

"Sorry for treating you so terribly when we were younger, you are worth something little sis..."Rin smiled resting his head on top of hers. "Isn't this sweet!"Gloria giggled putting her sword away. "You okay sweetie?"Teelia asked concerned. "My shoulders hurt a bit but that's it..."Cecelia nodded. She carried her luggage upstairs, Cecelia following her as the others got caught up with Glacier and little Icy. She pushed her room door open, finding everything still in its place. She set her suitcases down, Rosy doing the same. "Thank you for coming with me"Cecelia smiled. "Anything for you My Lady!"Rosy says quickly, bowing her head. Cecelia chuckled and hugged her lady in waiting, earning a hug in return, both standing there in the middle of the room.

Flint growled as his wife, tended to his leg. "Cosette, that brat is a witch, along with my mother and sister!"Flint spat. "I agree, thought we could use her to get rid of the crowned prince, but it seems like from what Willow says she purposefully poisoned herself, too much of a coward to kill someone"Cosette snorted. "I'll send an assassin to dispose of her, we don't need that brat anymore, anyway"Flint growled. "We could still use her." Willow walked in, looking quite smug, earning annoyed looks from her parents. "Did you know the Crowned Prince has been sneaking into her room?"Willow asked placing her hands on her hips. "HE'S. BEEN. WHAT?!"Flint yelled sitting up, his eyes wide in shock. "The first night I caught them together she pushed him off the balcony because I had came"Willow giggled.

"She thought I didn't see him but I did!"Willow giggled. "Think about it, if the Crowned Prince falls in love with her and she becomes the Crowned Princess as his betrothed, we'd have so much more power"Willow smiled. "That's true.."Cosette muttered looking deep in thought. "Think about it, Mother, Father, we'd be able to control her from the shadows and she'd take the fall if anything gets found out"Willow grinned crossing her arms over her chest. "That actually sounds like a good plan"Flint chuckled looking pleased. Willow nodded and walked away to her room, her hair swaying behind her. Her Wind Spirit appeared, Breeze fluttering after her. "Was that a good idea?"Breeze asks. "It's the only way to protect my sister..if I can get Cecelia safely into the Royal Families clutches..she'll finally be safe from everything here"Willow says a soft smile on her face.