Chapter Twenty Six

Cecelia ran over to Nancy, her eyes wide in shock as she reached for the unconscious woman. A hand grabbed her, tossing her back. "GUARDS! GET MEDICS!"Isis yelled. "I wanna help!"Cecelia gasped coming closer. He looked at Cecelia, startling her with his scowling gaze. She moved back, then looked at her hands, staring at the blood horrified. Isis looked away, doing his best to keep Nancy breathing. "Come on Lady Cecelia, before something else happens here"Rosette says helping Cecelia up, hurrying her back inside. Aisha summoned Remy, her eyes turning yellow as she started to heal Nancy. Nancy coughed, a doctor hurrying over to check up on the woman. "Lady Nancy..."Aisha says looking at her relieved. "I think their was poison in my tea..."Nancy muttered.

"Poison..."Aisha says stunned. Nancy stared at Isis, making him purposefully drop her when he realized he was holding her close. Nancy stared at him, her eyes wide in alarm. Isis turned, his eyes widening when he found Cecelia gone. "Rosette took her inside"Aisha informed looking at him. "Thanks"Isis nodded walking away. Aisha went over to Bion, who was checking the tea. Nancy gripped the grass below her, a furious look on her face as she watched Isis walk away. "What's so special about that brat...I don't understand, I knew Isis ever since we were kids, then she comes and steals my spotlight"Nancy muttered. She looked at the doctor behind her and gave him a nod. "Make the strongest poison you have and successfully get rid of her this time"Nancy commanded.

Isis walked down the hallway, guards glancing at him. He stared at Cecelia's room door, a small frown on his face before grabbing the doorknob and turning it. He pushed the door open, finding Cecelia sitting on her bed, petting Kodak. Cecelia hugged her legs to her chest, looking down guilty. "Cecelia..."Isis says staring at her. "...I did something wrong didn't I...you scowled at me when I tried to help..."Cecelia muttered looking at him, her eyes starting to water. "No...you did nothing wrong, I didn't want the contaminated blood to get into your system, it could've harmed you"Isis explains sitting beside her. "I didn't mean to scare you, I know you wanted to help Lady Nancy"Isis sighed rubbing the nape of his neck. "No, it's okay, I didn't know, I should study on dangerous things!"Cecelia says quickly.

"I promised to stay alive and I'm gonna stick to it!"Cecelia smiled grabbing his hand. "No matter what, I'm gonna stick by you!"Cecelia beamed. "Then, I'll protect you to make sure you do"Isis chuckled. "Lady Cecelia! You're alright, I thought you were the one that was poisoned!"Rosy called hurrying in. Isis looked at Rosy, getting a small nod from her. Rosy hugged Cecelia, rubbing their cheeks together. "I'm so glad you're alright!"Rosy smiled letting out a sigh of relief. "WAIT! YOU CAN'T BARGE IN HERE LIKE THAT!" Both looked over a blond haired girl with dark purple eyes bursting into the room, looking intent on something. "Who are you"Isis demanded getting to his feet, giving her a suspicious look. Cecelia stood up, Kodak letting out a little roar.

"I am Lady Annie, Lady Cecelia's twin sister"The girl smiled bowing. "Willow is her twin sister"Isis retorted. "Wow...Mom really had you all fooled"Annie says sympathetically. "Lady Cosette is my mother"Annie smiled. "Lady Cecelia is my blood sister"Annie adds. "How..."Cecelia muttered shocked. "You should sit down for this, can't have you fainting on me from the shock"Annie says sitting Cecelia down, Isis sitting beside her. "Mother had an affair with the Man she actually loved, Duke Flint killed his former wife after she gave birth to Willow who is three days older than us"Annie explains taking a seat across from Cecelia and Isis. "I was given to our father while you stayed with mother because you have orange hair just like Flint, but he knew about her affair"Annie explains.

"Father told me that Flint agreed to let you live as long as they pretend that you and Willow were twins"Annie went on. "But...if we're not twins then why do I have Icy"Cecelia says stunned. Annie smiled and held her hand up, summoning her own Ice Spirit. "Meet Snowstorm"Annie smiled Snowstorm bowing his head, Icy staring at him in surprise. "Being able to summon Wind Spirits runs in Flints families bloodline, every two or three generations will show signs of having spirits, while our family is prone to summoning water or ice spirits! Like Snowstorm or Icy!"Annie explains. "It's rare in our family though, I'm surprised you're able to summon a Spirit, but I'm so glad we're not alone!"Annie smiled. "If you still don't believe me, I have the other half of the locket you're wearing"Annie adds.

She pulled half a heart out with the initial A on it. Cecelia stared, her eyes wide as she hurried over to her dresser and pulled her locket, that had a C on it out, of the jewelry box. She walked over to Annie, putting their lockets together, making a full heart. "You're my sister..."Cecelia breathed shocked. Annie smiled at her, starting to cry then hugged her tight. "I've always wanted to meet you in person! Mom only send photos of you, but I could never locate you!"Annie smiled tears falling down her cheeks. "Where's Father, how is he..."Cecelia says. "He's doing well, he wished me luck and now I found you! I guess luck is real!"Annie smiled. Cecelia smiled back, holding her sisters hands, Annie beaming at her tears still falling down her cheeks. "I know! Come visit Father!"Annie beamed.