Chapter Twenty Two

Cecelia sat in her room, Rosy brushing her hair till all the tangles and knots were out. "My Lady...you really don't remember Prince Isis..."Rosy asked concerned. "No..."Cecelia responded feeling as if there was a hole in her heart. "Why was everyone crying when I returned, said something about me having died.."Cecelia asked. Rosy stopped, hesitant to tell her. "Don't pressure yourself...if you don't wanna tell me you don't have to"Cecelia sighed glancing back at her, getting a quick glimpse of the maids worried face. "A-Alright!"Rosy nodded continuing to brush her hair. She set the brush down and sighed. "Goodnight Lady Cecelia"Rosy smiled bowing her head to her. "Goodnight Rosy"Cecelia smiled slipping into bed. She turned over, facing the wall as her door closed.

Something hit her window, causing her to sit up alarmed. Another pebble hit her window, followed by a third. She got up and pushed the balcony doors open, stepping out to find Isis outside. "Your majesty..."Cecelia blinked curious. "You dropped this at the ball"Isis says holding up a yellow ribbon. Icy flew down, and beamed at Isis, taking the ribbon up to Cecelia. "Uhm...thank you"Cecelia muttered staring at him. "Will you come down?"Isis asked. She stared at him, a part of her wanting to go down but another part was telling her to stay put and that something was wrong. "I wanna show you something, it won't harm you"Isis smiled holding his hand out to her. She looked back towards her room door, before sighing and nodding. Isis smiled, watching as she vanished from view, a cloth flying down.

Cecelia slid down the cloth rope, carefully placing her feet down, when she reached the ground. "Come on"Isis smiled. "Yay!"Icy beamed landing on the princes shoulder. "Icy don't be rude"Cecelia scolded. "No..she's fine, don't worry"Isis smiled glad Icy didn't forget him. He grabbed her hand, sneaking past the guards as he headed to the entrance. He grabbed a vine, climbing up the wall and landing on the other side, Cecelia staring at the wall. She grabbed the vine, carefully climbing up, staring down at Isis as she peeked over onto the other side. She leaped down, Isis grinning at her. He mounted his horse and pulled her up in front of him, the horse galloping away down the path. "Where are we going?"Cecelia asked. "I found this special place!"Isis grinned looking down at her.

She blinked, before looking forward, Icy looking around curiously. Isis pulled the reigns, the horse heading south towards a river. "Woah!"Isis smiled his horse slowing to a stop. Cecelia watched him get down, Isis placing his hands on her waist, helping her down. He grabbed her hand, pulling her after him. "Close your eyes!"Isis smiled looking back at her. She blinked at him, giving him a suspicious look but closed her eyes. He grabbed her hands, leading her somewhere. "Almost there, watch that tree root"Isis smiled. She stepped over the root, a small smile appearing on her face. "Can I open my eyes now?"Cecelia asked. "Yes!" She opened her eyes, a small gasp coming from her at the sight of the Moondrop flowers field. Isis grinned at her, standing halfway behind her.

"Beautiful right"Isis smiled looking down at her. She smiled and nodded, her eyes sparkling at the sight of the flower field. She walked out into the open field, looking at the flowers. Isis followed her, a soft smile on his face as he watched her make flower crowns. "Here Icy!"Cecelia beamed placing the small flower crown on the ice spirits head. "Here your majesty!"Cecelia smiled looking up at him. She placed the flower crown on his head, letting out a giggle. "King Isis of the Moondrop kingdom"Cecelia smiled bowing to him playfully. "My queen"Isis smiled placing a flower crown on her head. She laughed, beaming at him, holding Moondrop flowers in her arms. "The King and Queen of the Moondrop kingdom!"Isis smiled. "May I have this dance my Queen"Isis grinned holding his hand out to her.

She took his hand, letting him pull her closer to him, smiling up at the prince. Icy smiled, watching the two with a happy expression. "Prince Isis can never stay away from Lady Cecelia"Icy smiled. Isis twirled Cecelia around twice, before pulling her close, dipping her chuckling at her beaming expression. "Lady Cecelia.."Isis says quietly. She looked at him, her smile fading away slightly. "I wanted to ask...if you'd come and live with me at the palace"Isis says staring at her, twirling her once. "I don't know"Cecelia sighed looking away. "I'll be there, you'll see me every day, and I have a little sister you can talk with"Isis smiled. She looked up at him then nodded. "Alright, I'll come live in the palace"Cecelia nodded. Isis smiled, then pressed a kiss to the back of her hand. She blinked, her eyes widening when she found herself back in her room. "How..."Cecelia mumbled stunned.