Chapter Eight

Cecelia fixed her hair, sitting in a chair in front of her room mirror. She perked up, noticing movement and turned, finding Isis waving to her. She got up and pushed the balcony door open, letting him inside. "Heya, I couldn't wait to see you so I snuck away for a moment, told my family I was going to see the garden!"Isis grinned. "For the Crowned Prince you act like a little rebel"Cecelia teased poking his forehead. He chuckled and sat down on the edge of her bed, letting her finish. "Glacier, can you hand me that please?"Cecelia asked. Glacier floated over, holding a ribbon, handing it to her. She tied the ribbon around her waist, Isis staring silently at her. "You know pictures last longer right"Cecelia mocked looking at him, causing the blonde to flinch alarmed.

She giggled, and smiled at him amused. "You sure are jumpy now, what's the matter your royal majesty, think I'm the shining sun"Cecelia teased. "Yes"Isis responded instantly. She stared at him, then smacked him outside the head, causing him to yelp. "OUCHIE!"Isis gasped rubbing his head. "Don't fluster a lady like that"Cecelia scolded turning away. "You're flustered"Isis grinned taking a peek at her face. "Is it my turn to tease you?"Isis asked. "Don't even try it"Cecelia snorted turning away amused. She held her hands out, Icy handing in her palms. "My sister is coming to this party..."Cecelia sighed shaking her head. "Lady Willow?"Isis frowned looking down at her. "Yep, and I am not ready to see that bully at all"Cecelia grumbled looking irritated.

"She thinks she's better than everyone, at first I agreed, now that I'm away from the house, she's so much more of a drama queen and an evil witch!"Cecelia ranted walking around her room. "I didn't even do anything wrong to that...that..."Cecelia went on. "Meanie? Disrespectful girl? Ms priss?"Isis asked. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"Cecelia responded looking at him. She sighed and shook her head, Icy looking at her. "The party is about to start, you better get back to your family"Cecelia informs looking at the prince. Isis stared at her, before kneeling down, causing her eyes to widen in shock at the sight. "Your heel it has something on it..."Isis smiled taking a feather sticking to her heel off. He smiled and stood up, setting the feather down and held out his hand. "Why don't we go out together, give them all a big surprise."

Gloria smiled, greeting some of the guests as she searched for Cecelia. "Now where is that girl"Gloria chuckled remembering how good the girl was at vanishing when it was needed. Murmuring started up, eyes going to the top of the stairs. Cecelia walked down, Isis walking beside her, leading her down her hand resting on his. "Cecelia"Rin says stunned. Caesar scowled, gripping the hilt of his sword. Gloria smiled, walking over to her granddaughter and hugged her. "You look gorgeous baby girl"Gloria smiled. "Thanks Grandma"Cecelia smiled hugging her grandmother back. Teelia walked over, Isis stepping back. "Nice bow!"Teelia smiled. "Lady Cecelia, can I have the first dance?"Isis asked leaning closer to her. She stared at him, before taking his hand, walking beside him.

Willow pushed through the crowd, staring silently as the music started up. Isis wrapped an arm around Cecelia's waist, pulling her close. Breeze peeked out from underneath her purple hair, looking surprised. "Willow, I think your plan is working"Breeze smiled. "Oh...please do let it continue to work..."Willow muttered. "But Lady Cecelia doesn't know about your plan either right?"Breeze asked. "Really Breeze"Willow chuckled now being reminded about how empty headed her Wind Spirit was. Isis placed his hands on Cecelia's waist, lifting her up into the air, slowly walking around the dance floor, doing a couple of spins. He set her down, and swiftly dipped her, Cecelia smiling keeping up with his movements. He spun once, Caesar glaring at them both.

A dark figure appeared behind Caesar, red eyes glowing menacingly. "He won't listen to you Caesar....he wants Cecelia all for himself, he wants to spite you with her.."The figure chuckled. "Kill him..kill the prince, and she'll be all yours"The figure adds. "Will she really..."Caesar demanded. "Yes! Who else would she turn to for comfort, her bond with her brother is mending but it is YOU who have always been there for her, YOU deserve Cecelia, not some snob nosed privileged prince..so rid the land of him and she'll be all yours"The figure grinned. Caesar grinned, and nodded. Isis twirled Cecelia twice, a small smile on his face. Cecelia stepped away from him, doing several twirls around him, a soft smile on her face. "Your sister is a good dancer!"Breeze gasped impressed.

"She's good at dancing when she's not pressured....she's like a angelic fairy, when she gets to dance freely"Willow nodded. Isis stared at Cecelia, his eyes wide in shock, seeing sparkles around her. He reached out and pulled her close again, staring at her. "What"Cecelia blinked. "Nothing...you just dance beautifully"Isis smiled. She stared at him, feeling her heart speed up. She tripped over his foot, starting to fall over. Isis quickly switched arms, wrapping his right arm around her waist, and doing a quick spin, lifting her back up. "Gotcha"Isis smiled. She smiled at him, before looking down shyly. Willow stared at them both, Breeze's eyes widening. "What are you planning!"Breeze demanded. "I'm planning to risk it all to help my sister...."Willow says stepping out onto the dance floor, deciding to give the two a little push.