Chapter Sixteen

Cecelia sat in her room, an annoyed look on her face as she sighed. A knock came from her balcony, making her perk up, her eyes widening at the sight of Poseidon standing there. She opened the door, glaring at him. "I know...I made you upset, and I wanna apologize...I was really worried for you and I wasn't trying to lay claim on you I swear it"Poseidon sighed. She stared at him, then sighed and smiled. "Don't look so ashamed, you guys were both annoyed with each other mistakes happen, but please watch what you say next time"Cecelia says grabbing his hand. A knock came from her door, making her perk up as Isis peeked in. Isis stared at the two of them, his eyes widening. "A-Am I interrupting..."Isis asked stepping into the room.

"Isis, Poseidon just apologized..."Cecelia responded. "I came to apologize as well..."Isis muttered staring at her. "It's alright, you don't gotta"Cecelia smiled walking over to him. He stared at her, before glancing at Poseidon. "I need to go"Isis says turning away. He left the room, shutting the door behind him, leaving behind a confused Cecelia and a curious Poseidon. He walked down the hallway, back to his room, finding Aisha still waiting for him. "Brother..."Aisha blinked concerned. "Should I back off..."Isis asked sitting down beside her. "What do you mean! Back off of what!"Aisha gasped. "Cecelia....she seems to like Poseidon more, even though we kissed and all, I just feel like we're not actually official, she still feels so distant with me, whenever I'm around her"Isis says.

"Brother, Cecelia loves you, she almost sacrificed her life with the poison, and tried to stay away for your safety, she even stood up to her own father...if that isn't showing that she loves you then I don't know what will"Aisha retorted. "I'm sure Poseidon notices that as well"Aisha adds. "I do." Poseidon stood there in the doorway and walked closer. "Cecelia...she's in her room upset, I had to explain to her why you left, I think you two should go talk it out now before it's too late...because, for Cecelia's happiness, I am willing to back off and let you be with her"Poseidon went on walking over. "I love Cecelia like you do, but I can tell with the way she looks and smiles at you, that you will always be the man she truly loves.."Poseidon smiled holding his hand out.

Isis grabbed his hand, standing up. "Go talk to her"Poseidon nodded. Aisha smiled at Poseidon, earning a smile on return as Isis left the room. Isis hurried down the hallway, his eyes wide. "Cecelia!"Isis yelled bursting into her room. Cecelia looked at him in shock, her eyes wide. "Isis?!"Cecelia stared startled. "I'm sorry for leaving, I didn't mean to make you upset, I saw you holding Poseidon's head and I just assumed that you decided to choose him"Isis sighed stepping closer. "I feel stupid for assuming that...and I humbly apologize"Isis says. He kneeled down, startling Cecelia. "Cecelia, you will always be the main person besides my sister and parents that I will kneel for"Isis smiled looking up at her. "Isis"Cecelia stared. "I love you Cecelia"Isis confessed.

Cecelia stared at him, her eyes starting to water. She smiled, and tackled him, her arms around his neck as she hugged him. "I love you too, you stupid privileged prince!"Cecelia smiled. "Hey! Not you too!"Isis chuckled wrapping his arms around her. "Finally!"Willow laughed walking in, looking amused. "Sis!"Cecelia beamed. "I'm leaving tomorrow so I can become the head of our household"Willow informs. "Oh yeah.."Cecelia muttered looking down. "I'll visit! Nothing is gonna keep me from being your sister now Cecelia, not even me being the house head"Willow smiled. "Alright"Cecelia smiled nodding. Isis stood behind her, watching the two sisters hug, before Willow left the room to get ready for departure. "Aisha told me the news!"Iris smiled coming in.

Elris stared at Cecelia, Isis glancing between them. "Your majesty"Cecelia says bowing her head, lifting her dress up slightly. Elris smiled, Isis grinning at him. "Welcome Cecelia"Elris smiled. "Thank you and I'm sorry for the trouble me and my family caused you all"Cecelia smiled. "It's alright, I don't blame you kids, some people don't deserve to be parents"Elris responded. "That I agree with..."Cecelia nodded. Poseidon stared at her and Isis, before smiling and turning away. "It took you two long enough to get together"Iris smiled. "You knew!"Isis gasped. "Yep, Aisha told us"Iris smiled. "I didn't know who you were so deeply in love with till she told us"Elris chuckled. Cecelia hugged Isis again, a wide smile on her face. Isis chuckled, holding her tight. "Well it was about time"Isis grinned the others chuckling.