Chapter Twenty One: Timeskip

Three months passed since Cecelia's death, Isis had been working harder to become a great king when his time came and tonight was the night of a royal ball being thrown by the Royal family. "Thank you all for coming!"Elris smiled looking at all the nobles that attended. Isis looked around, until his eyes landed on a familiar face, his eyes widening, a look of disbelief on his face. "Cecelia..."Isis stared leaning forward. "Let the ball begin!"Elris called nodding to everyone. The familiar figure walked away, joining the dancing girls. Isis glanced over at Poseidon before hurrying down the steps, Aisha looking at him surprised. He gently moved through the crowd, looking around for the orange hair he saw. "Excuse me, your majesty, you dropped this." He turned, his eyes widening, tears threatening to fall.

Cecelia stared at him, holding his glove, looking just as pretty as she did before all of this. "Here your majesty"Cecelia smiled handing him his glove. She turned to walk away, but he grabbed her wrist on instinct, staring down at her. "Why...why aren't you calling me by my name"Isis asks staring down at her. "Am I supposed to... I don't know you...at all...I'm sorry"Cecelia blinked looking confused. "I must go search for my sister"Cecelia adds. She moved her wrist away, walking into the crowd, leaving him behind. "Brother?"Aisha blinked looking concerned. "Cecelia is alive"Isis mumbled. "Isis"Aisha sighed placing a hand on his shoulder. "No, I'm serious...look..."Isis muttered pointing. Aisha looked towards the direction he pointed to, her eyes widening in shock.

Cecelia walked around, looking curiously around for her sister. "Cecelia!"Aisha smiled. "Don't...she doesn't remember me..."Isis muttered. "What?!"Aisha gasped looking at him alarmed. She looked down, before turning away and walking over to their parents. Elris looked at her and leaned down, Aisha whispering something on his ear. His eyes widened, scanning the crowd till he spotted Cecelia. He stared at her a shocked look on his face, before nodding and beckoning to two guards. The guards went over to Cecelia alarming her when they led her over to Isis. Elris smiled at his son and nodded. Isis sighed and held his hand out to her. "Can I have the next dance...."Isis asks staring intently at the woman in front of him. She took his hand, Isis pulling her close, his arm around her waist.

She stared at him, her eyes wide, feeling something familiar about the prince. He moved swiftly around the dance floor, staring down at her, making her feel a little shy underneath his gaze. He twirled her twice, giving her a small smile, glad she still had her swift moves. "Your majesty, why are you staring so much...."Cecelia stared. "I can't help it, you're still as pretty as you were before"Isis smiled his expression softening at the sight of her stunned look. "As I was before?"Cecelia blinked confused. She stared at him, her eyes widening, before quickly moving away from him. She touched her head, feeling a headache come. "Cecelia..."Isis says concerned as he stepped closer. She turned and ran off, lifting her dress up. "Cecelia!"Isis yelled chasing after her, his eyes wide.

He hurried out, and grabbed Cecelia's hand. "Why did you run away!"Isis asked. "Your majesty, please let me go..."Cecelia muttered looking up at him, tears falling down her cheeks. "I need to go home..."Cecelia adds on. "Why...explain why and I'll let you go"Isis demanded. "I don't know....it feels as if I know you...but at the same time it feels like you're a complete stranger to me!"Cecelia responded her eyes wide. He hugged her, silence washing over them. "Cecelia...I..I really don't know what to say to help you..."Isis sighed. She blinked twice at him, Isis staring down at her with a somber look. "I'm not gonna force you to stay with me, and I don't want you to feel pressured with anything, I want you to feel safe and be happy, even if it's not with me anymore"Isis continued.

He pressed a kiss to the back of her hand, before turning away. "You don't remember who I am...but I will continue to love you until the end.."Isis smiled looking back at her. She stared at him, before looking at the back of her hand a stunned look on her face. "Cecelia, you really don't remember Prince Isis?"Icy asked curiously. "Am I supposed to remember him..."Cecelia asks curiously, looking down at the ice spirit. She stared at the palace, before turning and walking towards the Royal garden, a few guards bowing to her, making her a little uncomfortable at the sight. She stopped, spotting a large building made from glass, flowers inside. She walked over, finding her name written on the template. "Cecelia's Garden, a gift for the love of my life." She stared, the wind blowing through her hair.