Chapter Fifteen

Cecelia walked around, the lady in waiting Isis gave her following behind her. "Lady Cecelia?"Rosette stared curious. "Oh sorry, I'm just curious..."Cecelia says quietly. Rosette smiled, looking amused yet pleased. "Cecelia!" Isis walked over and nodded to her. "It's time..."Cecelia asked quietly. "Yes..you don't have to come if you don't want to..."Isis replied worried for her. "No, I'll come, I don't want my sister to go through this alone..."Cecelia sighed. She walked beside him, Isis taking her hand. Both entered the trial room, Cecelia going and sitting down beside her twin sister, getting a concerned look from Willow. "You okay sis..."Willow asks. "Yeah..."Cecelia nodded. Elris looked as Flint and Cosette we're dragged in, glaring at them both silently, Isis sitting beside him.

"Lady Cosette and Duke Flint, you are on trial for your crimes do you plead guilty or not guilty"Elris scowled. "Guilty"Cosette says instantly. "Not guilty!"Flint spat venomously. "We have two major witnesses, the children you forced to kill people"Elris frowned. Willow stayed silent for a moment, before sighing. "Take your time girls"Iris smiled giving them a reassuring look. "They're both guilty...my mother and father killed people from several different families, I always did the killing because I wanted my sister to have no part of it at all..."Willow informs. "They also tried to force my sister into poisoning Prince Isis, during her first visit but instead she poisoned herself to save him..the bottle of poison powder they gave her was the last one they had"Willow continued.

"I poured all of it into my tea which is why I coughed up so much blood...I didn't wanna hurt him, I could never hurt Isis...no matter how pressured I am"Cecelia explains. "I took the punishment for my sister when my parents found out...but they were still planning to get rid of the prince...they wanted Aisha to rule..."Willow continued nodding. "What!"Aisha gasped her eyes wide in shock. "Our parents are Aisha supporters, they want her to become Crown Princess..."Willow explains. "They're willing to do whatever they could to succeed as well"Willow went on. Elris looked at Cosette and Flint. "You both sound pretty guilty to me and worse...you took innocent lives for your own selfish desires"Elris glared. "Father, we should let their daughters choose the punishment"Isis insists.

"Sounds good to me, they've suffered the most"Elris nodded. "Death would be too merciful..."Willow says shocking her parents. "It'd be an insult to the people they killed, I suggest we lock them away in the deepest cell you have, so they'll never see the light of day again"Willow scowled. "Very well! Lady Cosette, Duke Flint, you both have been found Guilty!"Elris glared. Cecelia covered her face, Isis glancing over at her concerned. "Fine we're guilty, but know your son will never be a good ruler! He's weak and pathetic!"Flint yelled Cecelia looking up tears falling down her cheeks. A hand flew through the air, Cecelia staring at her father, a look of pure anger on her face. "Do not talk about Isis that way! He'll be an amazing king when his time comes! I will NEVER let you harm him, I will protect Isis even if it means my life!"Cecelia snapped.

"Little brat"Flint mumbled. "Take them away!"Elris commanded. Willow walked over to her sister, hugging her tight silently, watching their parents be taken away. Isis walked over, placing a hand on Cecelia's shoulder. Cecelia hugged him, her head resting on his chest. "This Trial is over..."Elris sighed pressing a hand to his head. He walked out, Iris following him. "You alright"Aisha asked. "Yeah, I'm just fine"Cecelia nodded wiping her tears away. "Hey! What do you think you're doing, you're trespassing!" The doors flew open, Poseidon standing there, his eyes wide. "CRCELIA!"Poseidon smiled running over. He hugged her, letting out a sigh of relief. "You're okay...thank the spirits you're okay"Poseidon says. "Who's this..."Isis asked stepping closer to Cecelia, giving the male hugging her a look.

"Oh Isis meet Poseidon, Poseidon meet Isis"Cecelia smiled. "Poseidon...the blue haired male that keeps being sighted in that other town, seems suspicious"Isis muttered staring him down, earning a glare from the other male. "Boys, lets calm down here, no fighting please"Cecelia sighed. "What nerve you have walking into the Royal palace like you own the place"Isis frowned giving him a look. "I was worried about my Cecelia, so of course I bursted in here without a single invite"Poseidon retorted. "Your Cecelia?! Since when was she yours!"Isis glared. "STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!" Both flinched, Cecelia glaring at them. "How dare you, both of you! Fighting over who I belong to!"Cecelia glared. "I'm not a trophy!"Cecelia snapped. She turned, walking away and slammed the twin doors behind her. "Great going boys"Aisha frowned.