Chapter Fourteen

Willow walked into her home, a satisfied smile on her face, relieved Cecelia was back and safe even though she didn't get to beat the crap out of Caesar for what he did. She perked up finding her parents standing there. "Where have you been?!"Flint demanded. "We had to kill a noble families former head ourselves!"Cosette glared. "Did you do what we told you to do!"Flint demanded. "I don't like that you changed your mind about my plan to get Cecelia into the Royal families clutches..."Willow says not answering the question. "There was a flaw in your plan! The royal family is already suspicious of us being murderers, if Cecelia opens that stupid mouth of hers we're done, from what you told us she seems to tell that prince everything!"Flint spat.

"Well that's too bad...because I continued with my plan"Willow smiled a glint in her eyes. "WHAT?!" She giggled, giving them a smug look. "Cecelia is in the clutches of the Royal Family..."Willow continued as if they hadn't said anything. "Come in boys!"Willow called. Elris walked in several guards behind him, Isis scowling. "You two need to come with us"Elris frowned. Willow smiled, her eyes glowing slightly. "You little traitor!"Flint yelled. Cosette leaned closer to Willow and smiled, her eyes starting to water. "Good job.."Cosette mumbled. Willows eyes widened, staring at her mother in shock as they took her parents away. "Good...Job..."Willow mumbled stunned. She watched silently, Isis standing beside her. "Where are you gonna go now"Isis asks.

"My grandmother's home"Willow muttered. Isis stared at her, before placing a hand on her shoulder. "You're gonna have to come to tell what happened... I swear on Cecelia's life that nobody will throw you into a cell with your parents"Isis says. She nodded, staring at her mother's expressionless face. She frowned, looking disturbed. "How's my sister?"Willow asks distracting herself. "She should be waking up soon...the doctor said she tired herself out with everything and she was a little sleep deprived"Isis responded looking at her. "Not surprised, she used to sleep deprive herself whenever she had to kill someone, she'd be up all night fretting about disappointing our parents"Willow sighed shaking her head. "She's always been better than me, she doesn't know it, but I was always in the darkness while she stood in the light"Willow smiled.

"I'd stand in the darkness till the day I die, even if it means by sister is blind to some of the things my parents have done...I'll keep her standing in the light no matter what I gotta do"Willow continued. "You're a good sister, I'd do the same for my sis as well"Isis smiled. "You're making me think you have a crush on me"Willow grinned. "Oh boy, I hope that's not how I'm sounding right about now"Isis laughed. "I do like you Willow, but in a friendship kind of way, you came forward for your sister and I admire that, even though you were really rude and embarrassed her a lot"Isis grinned. "Sisters gotta stick together"Willow smiled nodding. He smiled back before waving and walking away. "Tell me how my sister is!"Willow called. "Got it, don't worry!"Isis waved smiling at her.

Cecelia opened her eyes, finding herself laying in a unfamiliar bed. She looked around silently, looking surprised. "Cecelia!"Isis smiled. He hugged her tight, his cheek pressed against hers. "Isis...where am I..."Cecelia blinked. "My home!"Isis smiled. She looked down, feeling a little nervous. Isis grabbed her hand, placing the other on her cheek. "Stay with me...please, I told you I wasn't gonna let you go again, and I'm keeping that promise"Isis says tilting his head to the side to see her expression. "....Alright...I'll stay"Cecelia mumbled giving him a small smile. He beamed and hugged her tight again, a wide smile on his face. "She's staying!"Aisha smiled peeking in. "Have you been spying on us, little sis!"Isis laughed grinning at her. "Maybe"Aisha smiled.

"Cecelia!"Icy beamed. "Icy!"Cecelia smiled holding her hands out. Icy landed, Cecelia bringing her close, letting the spirit hug her cheek. "I'm so glad you're safe!"Cecelia sighed relieved. "I'm glad you're safe as well Cecelia"Icy smiled. "Thank you for protecting her Aisha"Cecelia smiled. "Isis was the one protecting her, he kept her near him at all times and fed her"Aisha smiled. She grinned and left the room quickly, Lou following her. "..Thank you Isis, I owe you a lot right now"Cecelia smiled. "Then rest, stay in bed till you feel better"Isis smiled. "If you're sure, I'll rest"Cecelia smiled. He stared at her, then placed his hands on her cheeks. "Isis..."Cecelia stared curious. He pulled her closer, pressing his lips against hers, Icy beaming when Cecelia returned the kiss. Aisha grinned and held her hand up, Lou giving her a high five.