Case 2. Killer VS Killer: Chapter 24. Top Secret

The plane slowly descended on Leonard's boat. Luo Tian took Ben down first, then Zhao Zhen and Zhan Zhao helped Bai Yutang down. Although Bai Yutang wanted to stand by himself, he was still feeling uncomfortable from being electrocuted. Also, his body was still a bit paralysed, so it was difficult for him to move. Zhan Zhao and Gong Sun supported him back to his room. Fortunately, Leonard had brought a private doctor with him, who examined Bai Yutang. The electric shock effected the internal organs, so for a short while, he would feel uncomfortable. However, Bai Yutang had a good physique, so he would be able to recover after resting for a day or two.

When Bai Jintang heard that Bai Yutang had been electrocuted, his face turned pale with anger. He grabbed Ben, saying that he would kill Ben. Everyone else urged Bai Jintang not to kill Ben, as he was an important witness. Besides, Ben was already miserable enough after what Zhan Zhao had done to him. Even now, Ben had not fully recovered yet.

In fact, everyone from SCI as well as the twins were angry. However, the case still had to be investigated, so they could only lock Ben up in a room and wait for the trial.

Leonard went back with his boat. This time around, he had gained a lot. Although Bai Yutang was kidnapped, Leonard had figured out what happened. He also found out where WOLF was located. The next step was to find a way to get rid of WOLF. However, when Leonard glanced at Bai Jintang, he knew that Ben had succeeded in making Bai Jintang furious, and probably WOLF as welll... "Something big is going to happen." Leonard thought to himself.

Before waiting for the boat to dock, Zhan Zhao took Bai Yutang back to the villa in a helicopter. When the rest of the people from SCI got onto the shore, they took Ben back with Mason and Ou Yangchun.

"Don't move around!" Zhan Zhao glared at Bai Yutang, who was lying on the bed. "The doctor said you need to lie down for at least two days!"

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao helplessly. "Cat, I'm fine now."

"No!" Zhan Zhao continued to stare at him. "What do you want? I'll get it for you."

Bai Yutang didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "I want to go to the bathroom. Do you want to help me?"

Zhan Zhao viciously picked up the cup and poured water into Bai Yutang's mouth. "The doctor said to drink more water!"

After tossing about for a while, Zhan Zhao got Bai Yutang to sleep for a bit longer. Zhan Zhao himself went out and met a group of people from SCI who were waiting for him. "How's Captain?"

"He's fine." Zhan Zhao waved to them and said, "You guys continue with your work."

Everyone knew that Bai Yutang was strong, and they were all used to his superhuman strength. It was only now that they realized Bai Yutang was also a human with flesh and blood. In other words, if Ben had used a stronger electric current, or if Zhan Zhao had arrived a little later, Bai Yutang may have died.

Thinking of this, Zhan Zhao's heart beat faster. He sent everyone away and then went back to sit down next to Bai Yutang. He stared at Bai Yutang's sleeping face... "He's always the one taking care of me. Since we were kids, I have been spoilt by him." Zhan Zhao thought to himself.

Lying on the head of the bed, Zhan Zhao reached out and gently traced the outline of Bai Yutang's face. Then, he suddenly wondered, "Why is such a perfect person more accustomed to taking care of others? Does it have something to do with me?"

Thinking up to here, Zhan Zhao felt bad. He lifted the quilt on Bai Yutang, tucked himself in, then laid down next to Bai Yutang's shoulder. After staring for a bit, Zhan Zhao whispered, "Xiao Bai, I will be better to you in the future."