Case 4. Love Murderer: Chapter 02. Serial Shooter

On the red velvet sofa, there was a red laptop. The screen was playing <Life of the Rose>. The movie was coming to an end, as the lonely heroine lay in the hospital bed, recalling her whole life. A slightly sad song was being sung in the background, bringing even more sadness to the atmosphere.

On a red pillow was a black pistol. Next to the pistol was a photo that had been torn in half. There was a pair of wine-red sunglasses on the photo. Next to the glasses was a red mobile phone.

The phone buzzed, and a slender white hand with bright red nail polish reached out and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" The voice sounded a little bored with a touch of sweetness. There was an unspeakable temptation.

The other end of the phone was a man, who spoke a few words. Whatever he said made the woman laugh.

In the end, the man seemed to have made a promise.

"Okay... I'll see you later. " The woman's voice had a touch of happiness. "You have to keep your word."

..................................................................

After hanging up the phone, the happy expression was gone. It was replaced with an indifferent expression. She placed the phone down, picked up the pistol, then put it into the exquisite red luxury handbag.

After taking a look at herself in the mirror, she turned around and left, leaving the lonely red room.

A long police tape was set up in front of a hotel in the downtown area. Police cars and ambulances stopped outside, as well as cars from news reports for interviews and bystanders.

Bai Yutang parked his car outside the crowd and got off with Zhan Zhao.

"Captain." Zhao Hu leaned out from behind the yellow line and waved to Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao.

The two men went over, jumped over the yellow line and walked into the magnificent hotel together.

"What's going on?" Bai Yutang asked.

"Someone died. Seems like a serial killer." Zhao Hu said, pressing the button to the seventh floor of the elevator.

"A serial killer?" Zhan Zhao was a little curious. "Another serial killer has appeared?"

"A new one." Zhao Hu said. "Should be the type that the media is very interested in."

"Hmm?" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and asked, "what type?"

"They call her the Red-Lipped Killer." Zhao Hu smiled. "So far three men have died. They were all the same, lying in the corner of the bed with a smile on their face. They were shot in the heart, and next to them was a card with red lips imprinted on it."

"The killer is a woman?" Bai Yutang frowned.

"Unless a man wore lipstick and kissed the cards." Zhao Hu said with a smile.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other. "Disgusting!" They both thought to themselves.

When they arrived at Room 704, they saw that the forensics team was collecting evidence, and Gong Sun was also doing a preliminary autopsy.

"Captain." Luo Tian and Bai Chi were asking the hotel attendant who saw the crime scene first.

"They said they don't know much. The man's name is Wang Shouqin." Bai Chi said. "He is a rich businessman. His family is not in S City, so he has been living in this room."

Bai Yutang nodded and asked, "does he live alone?"

The waiter of the hotel shook his head. He was not very clear, but he had seen the man with a very beautiful woman in red.