Case 2. Killer VS Killer: Chapter 27. Cooperation

Now that an agreement had been reached, it was much easier to talk about the next step of their cooperation. The meaning behind Karula's words was very simple. How to cooperate and what to do would be organized by Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao. His only condition was to let him get rid of Wo Fu with his own hands.

Seeing that both Bai Yutang and Ou Yangchun had an ugly expression on their faces, Karula laughed and said, "Of course, if you guys capture Wo Fu first, I wouldn't mind seeing him stand trial. However, if I find him first... Then I'm sorry."

Everyone looked at each other and thought it was reasonable.

"Can you tell us exactly what Wo Fu is capable of?" Zhan Zhao asked Karula. "Is he born with talent?"

"I'm not sure about that." Karula raised his legs and got out a cigar. He took a puff and exhaled a ring of smoke. "However, that kid does have special powers," he said.

"Special powers?" Zhao Zhen asked in confusion.

"Haha... I used to think he could do magic tricks." Karula said. "But there are not many people in this world who can deceive me using tricks." As he spoke, he pointed to Zhao Zhen. "I cannot see through your magic, but Wo Fu's ability is not magic. He really does have some kind of ability."

"Can you give us an example?" Zhao Jue asked while drinking tea.

"Well..." Karula thought for a bit before saying, "There's too many... Just like how once we were doing business with an arms dealer, and that guy had wanted to plot against us. However, Wo Fu looked him in the eye for a moment, and the guy suddenly became obedient."

After hearing this, everyone stared at each other. Then, Zhao Zhen asked, "Can you be more specific?"

"Well..." Karula smiled and said, "I had a close friend who once had a crush on a female celebrity, but she refused to talk to my friend. Later, Wo Fu had looked at her eyes for a moment, then told her to eat. She obeyed, and when he told her to sleep with him, she obeyed again. There was no resistance at all."

Everyone frowned slightly.

"How long was he staring for?" Zhan Zhao asked. "Does it work for everyone?"

Karula shook his head with a smile and said, "I'm not sure about how long exactly, but it takes around three minutes for women, and around 10 minutes for men... However, it never worked on me."

Zhan Zhao thought for a moment and nodded. "This may also be why most of the members of WOLF are ordinary people. His ability is most likely limited."

"What are you guys planning to do?" Asked Karula.

Zhan Zhao thought for a moment, then asked Karula, "Did you plan on fighting against Wo Fu?"

"Hehe." Karula nodded. "In Europe, no matter what the outcome of our battle is, Leonard would be the one benefiting everything in the end. Therefore, we wanted to try another place. We had chosen S City, but after testing the waters with Wo Fu, we got scared." Karula looked at Bai Yutang and said, "SCI is too good, so we agreed to change places. However, we couldn't find an ideal place, so that kid came up with the idea to use SCI and force ZJ to the forefront. Then, let Leonard and the police fight first, and we will fight after. At first, I thought the plan was good, but Wo Fu was very sneaky. He wanted to push Leonard and me to the police... Luckily, I was smart enough and had my guard up."

"To tell you the truth..." Karula crossed his legs and said, "Leonard and I have always been in harmony and got along well with the police. We balance each other out and help manage the dark world, so that at least it won't hurt people who live on the good side. Who knew that Ben would suddenly appear, chasing after me, wanting to kill me."