Case 3. Password Killer: Chapter 09. What Happened Back Then

"Is there anything else?" Bai Yutang asked.

Gong Sun shook his head and said, "It's because there are no bodies and only pictures. In other words, these are just what Qiao Weiming wants us to see."

"You mean there are other photos he hasn't taken?" Zhan Zhao asked.

Gong Sun nodded, "Such as what's inside the bodies... He only wrote about the visceral examination, which showed no sign of drugs."

"Is it possible that some samples have been kept?" Bai Yutang asked.

Gong Sun shook his head and said, "It's unlikely... Unless he kept it for himself."

"What a pervert! Who would keep the data and samples from an autopsy?" Zhao Hu said. When he looked up, he saw Gong Sun smiling at him. Immediately, he opened his eyes wide in shock and wondered, "No way!"

"No matter how you look at Qiao Weiming, there seems to be a lot of suspicions..." Bai Yutang said, "We'll go see this Qiao Weiming... Before that..."

"Do you want to go to Bao Sir and ask about the case?" Zhan Zhao asked Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang nodded and said, "It's a little suspicious. Bao Sir should know something."

Luo Tian and Gong Sun prepared to leave, while Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang went to find Bao Sir.

At this moment, Bao Sir was reading documents while drinking coffee. When he saw Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang walk in, he asked, "How's it going? Is there any development on that suicide case of a female university student? The school just called."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other, then asked, "Bao Sir, was there a fire incident at this school in the past?"

Bao Sir frowned for a moment and thought about it, then he said, "Yes, there was a fire case in Normal University seven years ago."

"There is something suspicious about that case." Zhan Zhao said.

Bao Sir looked up at the two men. "What is it?"

"We think the investigations were not done properly." Bai Yutang said.

Bao Sir smiled and said, "Why? Do you think something has been covered up?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang nodded as they looked at Bao Sir.

"Understandable." Bao Sir put down the document in his hand and said, "I remember that case, because it was unique."

"In what way?" The two asked curiously.

"It was not an accident." Bao Sir answered bluntly.

"Oh?" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both sat down and listened curiously. Bao Sir rubbed his eyebrows, then sighed and said, "Basically, those four boys had raped the girlfriend of another boy in their dorm. Therefore, the boy killed them then committed suicide."

Both Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao sucked in a breath of cold air as they looked at each other. Although it was a simple sentence, the revelation was very shocking.

"If this vicious case is made public, it will seriously affect the reputation of Normal University. Also, the four boys deserved it. We mainly wanted to protect the reputation and future of that girl... Therefore, the school, the parents and the police reached an agreement to tell the public that it was an accident. People cannot come back from the dead anyways, and parents also have many things to considers."

"What about the girl?" Bai Yutang frowned. When he thought about it, he wondered why such extreme method was used, even though the boys deserved it. "Why not do things legally? They're just university students. What's the point of studying then?!" Bai Yutang thought to himself.