Case 2. Killer VS Killer: Chapter 01. Black Canvas Bag

On the third floor of S City's Flying Dragon Fitness Club.

Bai Yutang came down from the equipment, then wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead with a towel. He ignored the pairs of eyes that were on him.

After taking off his white sports jacket, Bai Yutang placed a towel around him, then went into the shower room. He pulled the shower curtain across, then turned on the shower. Hot water splashed onto him. Within the water, there were other sounds, as well as the cool wind that blew in from the outside. This meant that someone had pulled open the shower curtain.

Bai Yutang slightly smiled. He pretended not to notice and continued to shower.

At this moment, a hand was slowly placed on his back. Bai Yutang looked back and saw a man standing behind him, holding a gun in one hand while smiling at him.

The man was not short and had a towel around his waist. The smile on his face was a little weird, as he said creepily, "Don't move handsome."

Bai Yutang nodded, then turned off the shower and asked, "What are you doing?"

The man whistled. "Not bad...You are the calmest one, and of course, the most handsome one as well."

Bai Yutang thought for a moment and said, "Are you...That pervert who has been raping people in big fitness clubs?"

"Hehe..." The man smiled proudly. "You're right, but after playing with so many of them, your handsomeness is on a whole new level. Be obedient and I won't kill you. How about it?"

Bai Yutang thought for a moment and shook his head in disgust.

"Are you not afraid of dying?" The man raised his eyebrows. "I advise you cooperate before I force you to."

Bai Yutang looked at the gun in the man's hand and sneered, "Who are you trying to scare?"

"Hehe...You don't believe me?" The man chuckled. "I stabbed the first guy three times, then stabbed the second guy 10 times because he wasn't handsome enough. As for you..."

Bai Yutang nodded and said, "These details have not been disclosed to the public."

"So you believe me then." The man smiled and took a step closer. "In that case, be obedient." As he spoke, he reached out and tried to grab the towel around Bai Yutang's waist. Before his hand could touch the towel, it was grabbed by Bai Yutang, who then twisted it hard...

"Ah!" The man screamed in pain. Then, he felt pain on the hand that was holding the gun. When he reacted, the gun was already in Bai Yutang's hand. Afterwards, he was kicked out of the shower room by Bai Yutang.

At the same time, a large number of police officers rushed in. Zhan Zhao stormed in at the front, then kicked the pervert who had fallen to the ground. "Dead pervert!"

The police officers quickly subdued the man and handcuffed him. "You are suspected of multiple murders and are now under arrest!" With that, the man was taken away.

The leader of the Wind Team took the gun from Bai Yutang and said with a smile, "Thank you Captain Bai. Our team had tried to lure him in for a few weeks now, but he never took the bait. You succeeded on your first try. Being handsome is indeed different."

"You're welcome." Bai Yutang smiled at him, but caught a glimpse of Zhan Zhao's darkened expression.

After the Wind Team left, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other.

Zhan Zhao glared at Bai Yutang. "Why didn't you find a larger towel?! He's seen pretty much everything!"

Bai Yutang didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "I'm not a woman. Why would I need a big towel for? Are you saying that I should've covered my chest as well?"