Case 4. Love Murderer: Chapter 21. Family Secret

The key opened the lock, then Zhan Zhao reached out to open the bronze statue. However, he was stopped by Bai Yutang and Zhao Jue. Zhan Zhao looked at the two of them in confusion.

Zhao Jue breathed a sigh of relief, then raised his hand and pushed Zhan Zhao towards Bai Yutang. He seemed a little angry and said, "take good care of him at home. He's not afraid of anything. If this keeps going, one day we wouldn't even know how he dies!"

Zhan Zhao got annoyed. Bai Yutang quickly stopped him, thinking how Zhao Jue was too skilled in making Cat annoyed.

Gong Sun and Bai Chi also looked at each other. Then, they saw Zhao Jue lose his temper for the first time.

However, Zhao Jue could not calm down. He glanced at Bai Yutang and said, "you as well. You are not like your old man at all. If Qitian is here, he would take Zhan Zhao back and teach him a lesson. You've spoiled him too much."

Bai Yutang opened his eyes wide and asked, "how can I teach him a lesson?"

Zhan Zhao turned around and glared at him. "Why are you following along?!"

Bai Yutang wrinkled his nose and thought back to his times with Zhan Zhao. He felt as if what Zhao Jue said had a little bit of truth.

Zhao Jue curled his lips and said, "what do you mean how? Just carry him back and do whatever you like. You still can't make him surrender?! Do it until dawn then! Or, do it for three days and nights. Don't tell me you haven't done it yet."

....................................................

Everyone was silent.

....................................................

A moment later.

Gong Sun turned to look for a window, so that he could look out at the scenery. However, after looking for a long time without seeing the window, he remembered that this was the basement.

Luo Tian thought he should leave as he had already finished carrying the box.

Bai Chi asked Bai Yutang foolishly, "do what?"

Bai Yutang blushed, coughed, glanced at Zhang Zhao, and immediately realized that he was extremely pissed.

Bai Yutang saw Zhan Zhao's face flush then turn pale, glaring at Zhao Jue with clenched teeth.

Zhao Jue thought Zhan Zhao's appearance was cute, so he looked at Zhan Zhao and smiled.

Zhan Zhao glared at him for a while, then suddenly laughed. Zhao Jue looked at Zhan Zhao with some vigilance. He was about to fight back.

Sure enough, he saw Zhan Zhao's teeth clatter twice, then he said to Zhao Jue with a smile, "dad showed me a paternity test."

Zhao Jue was stunned as he asked, "what paternity test?"

"Me and him." Zhan Zhao replied, "he also said that I'm not related to you and said to ignore you."

"Did he really say that?" Zhao Jue became angry as he grinded his teeth. "Bullsh*t!"

Zhan Zhao relaxed when he saw that Zhao Jue was angry. Then, he said, "by the way, he also told me..."

"What?" Zhao Jue glared angrily.

"Well..." Zhan Zhao touched his chin. "I can't tell you. I'm afraid you can't accept it."

"What did he say?" Zhao Jue took a step forward and asked Zhan Zhao. Zhan Zhao saw the perfect timing, as he grabbed a handful of Zhao Jue's hair and pulled it.

"Ah!" Zhao Jue jumped with pain.

"Oh, it's not fake?" Zhan Zhao said innocently, "my father told me you were bald."