Case 2. Killer VS Killer: Chapter 30. The Truth

Ou Yangchun was speechless in regard to SCI's style of handling affairs. One minute they were very relaxed, and the next minute, they were gathered together in a serious manner to discuss the case.

"The case is almost clear. The only question now is how to catch Wo Fu." Mason said. "This time, we successfully found Wo Fu's hideout. I got permission from above yesterday to use a large amount of police force to root out Wo Fu's stronghold, but the problem is that the island has good defence and is difficult to make an attack. Also, there are innocent civilians living there. We need to try our best to avoid casualties."

"So, the best method is to draw W Fu out?" Ou Yangchun shook his head gently. "This will be extremely difficult. With Ben's betrayal, Wo Fu must have realized that he has been exposed, so he will be even more careful."

They discussed all kinds of ways to lure Wo Fu out, but no matter what they thought of, it was not possible. Zhao Jue, who had been drinking coffee on the sofa, turned to Zhan Zhao and asked, "What are you thinking?"

Zhan Zhao was holding a cup of hot chocolate and sipping it slowly. He had been tangled with Bai Yutang on the bathroom floor in the hotel that day, and it took a while to clean up, so later they directly slept on the waterbed with only half the water. Zhan Zhao probably had a stomach ache due to that day. Bai Yutang felt a little guilty and blamed himself for going a little too over. So, he gave Zhan Zhao three cups of hot chocolate a day.

Hearing Zhao Jue's question, Zhan Zhao smiled at him mysteriously.

"Any clues?" Ou Yangchun also asked.

"Well... I asked Lu Fang to find some people for me." Zhan Zhao continued to drink his hot chocolate. "If you want to lure him out, you need to have bait, right?"

Everyone looked at each other before staring at Bai Yutang, who shrugged, indicating that he had no idea what Zhan Zhao meant.

In the afternoon, a car stopped outside Bai Jintang's villa. Lu Fang had arrived with several people.

As soon as everyone saw this, they were stunned. Lu Fang had brought four people with him, one of whom was handcuffed. The other three were all youngsters with haggard appearance. Two of them were twins.

What surprised everyone the most was that they recognized the older one. He was the headmaster of the police academy.

Bai Chi stared at the headmaster for a long time in surprise. Then, he turned to look at Zhan Zhao. Although everyone heard about the headmaster's dealings with Wo Fu, there was no evidence, so everyone was surprised that he had been arrested.

There were also three students next to him. They were most likely the students who had disappeared before. In other words, they were also the main suspects of Li Fei's murder. "How did they find the students when no one else was able to?" Everyone wondered.

Then, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang sat on the sofa, while the four people that arrived sat on the sofa opposite them. Everyone else listened quietly around them.

"Mr. Wang." Bai Yutang smiled at the depressed headmaster who was handcuffed and said, "You have a high reputation within the police force in S City... This is a huge scandal."

Mr. Wang looked pale, as he asked, "How do you know it's me?"

Zhan Zhao smiled. "Your method is very clever."

Bai Yutang smiled and said, "When we saw that people had died at the school and students were missing, our first reaction was that the suspects were those who disappeared without a reason, while those present were in danger... This time however, it was the other way around."