Case 3. Password Killer: Chapter 10. Forensic

Bai Yutang's car drove to the destination according to the address found by Jiang Ping. As soon as they stopped, Gong Sun burst out laughing.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other, then looked back at him in bewilderment. Luo Tian, who was next to Gong Sun, frowned and looked out of the window. Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang turned their heads at the same time and stared in the direction Luo Tian was looking at. There was an iron fence door not far away, and there were several big red words painted on the side of the door, <Back Entrance to Cemetery>.

"Hehe..." Bai Yutang smiled and said, "I told you this address looks familiar. It's on the street behind the cemetery."

"It's more unlucky to be facing the back of the cemetery than the front." Gong Sun shook his head and said, "is Jiang Ping playing with us?"

"I don't think so." Zhan Zhao pointed to the other side and said, "there is a small villa."

Everyone looked towards the direction Zhan Zhao pointed at. Not far away, there was a cottage with high walls around it. The gate was facing the back door of the cemetery, and several big black dogs were in the yard. When they saw Zhan Zhao's car, they all growled. The dogs were not small and looked fierce, but everyone was used to Li Siben, so they ignored the dogs.

Bai Yutang looked at the house number and address, then said, "This should be it."

Everyone got out of the car and went to the villa.

Luo Tian walked in front and rang the doorbell. Everyone was waiting at the door. Luo Tian pressed it for a while, but no one answered.

"Maybe he's out?" Zhan Zhao looked inside. "The curtains are all drawn."

Luo Tian pressed the bell for a while longer. Everyone was a little disappointed when no one answered. Right when they were about to leave, they heard a dry, hoarse voice ask from inside, "Who is it?"

Fortunately, they came during the day. If they were here at night, the atmosphere would be very strange.

"Is Qiao Weiming here?" Zhan Zhao asked.

The man on the other side of the doorbell hesitated and said, "Who are you?"

Before Zhan Zhao could speak, he heard another voice say, "Gong Sunce."

The person did not reply. Soon, the door of the villa opened and a man with an unshaven beard ran out in his pyjamas and slippers. When the dogs saw him, they all gathered around excitedly, barking and swinging their tails. The man waved to them at the door and said, "Wait a minute, I'll secure the dogs." As he spoke, he took the dogs to one side of the cage.

Bai Yutang asked Gong Sun, "Is he Qiao Weiming?"

Gong Sun shrugged. "It could be his father... He looks a lot older."

After the man secured the dogs, he went to the door, and a strange gloomy atmosphere emanated from him. This made everyone frown slightly.

"I am Qiao Weiming." The man said, as his eyes scanned past everyone. Finally, he saw Gong Sun. Surprise and an inexplicable excitement flashed in his eyes as he asked, "Why are you here?"

Gong Sun pointed to Bai Yutang beside him and said, "This is Bai Yutang, the captain of SCI." He also pointed to Zhan Zhao, "Zhan Zhao, PhD in Psychology, also from SCI." Afterwards, he pointed to Luo Tian and said, "Member of SCI." Then, he pointed to himself, "SCI medical examiner." Finally, he pointed at Qiao Weiming, "They have questions for you about a case."

Bai Yutang took out his ID, showed it to Qiao Weiming and asked, "Can we please have a chat with you?"

Qiao Weiming nodded, then opened the door to let everyone in. He closed the door carefully behind them before leading everyone into his villa.