Case 4. Love Murderer: Chapter 17. Meeting

"Defects?" Zhan Zhao was a little confused and asked, "what do you mean?"

Zhao Jue chuckled and said, "I won't tell you."

"You..." Zhan Zhao was a little angry and said in a low voice, "Why not? Also, does this have anything to do with you?"

"Well..." Zhao Jue thought for a moment and said, "I can't completely say yes or no. If I said no, it would be lying because there is something, but if I say yes, then that's not accurate either, because it's not really connected to me. Anyways, it's hard to say yes or no. It's somewhat both, so you can think either way."

When Zhao Jue finished speaking, Zhan Zhao was stunned for a moment, with some admiration in his heart. He always felt that his own words had reached an incomprehensible limit. However, Zhao Jue was even more difficult to understand. He would speak in a language that humans could not comprehend.

"Can you speak in human language?" Zhan Zhao said after a long pause. As for everyone else around him, they were surprised to find Zhan Zhao feeling what they normally felt.

Zhao Jue sighed and said, "let's meet up."

"Meet up?" Zhan Zhao was shocked and asked, "are you in S City?"

"Yep." Zhao Jue nodded and said, "Though... You can't bring a lot of people with you. You can come, and so can that Bai guy... The bunny can come as well."

"What bunny?" Zhan Zhao was a little confused.

"That cute little bunny from the Bai family." Zhao Jue smiled and said, "Oh, by the way, bring me one of your SCI medical examiners. They will be useful when the time comes."

"Huh?" Zhan Zhao was even more puzzled.

Zhao Jue thought again and said, "Or you can bring that semi-finished product with you."

Zhan Zhao frowned slightly and asked, "who are you talking about?"

Zhao Jue smiled and said, "you're very smart, you can figure it out yourself." With that, he added, "I'll send the address to your phone later. By the way... I have a lion cub at home. "

Zhan Zhao clattered his teeth in annoyance, cursing Zhao Jue in his heart.

Bai Yutang stared at Zhan Zhao, who looked like a cat with its fur standing up. "Cat, what did he say?" Bai Yutang asked.

"He wants us to meet him and talk in person." Zhan Zhao replied.

Bai Yutang's eyes widened in surprise.

Before long, the address was sent. It was a garden villa on the outskirts of S City.

Zhan Zhao looked around and said, "Gong Sun, Luo Tian, you two come with me and Xiao Bai. By the way, where's Bai Chi?"

"He went to the library." Zhao Hu said. "He said he was going to check out some information."

"Let's pick him up by car." Bai Yutang said, then grabbed his coat and told the others to continue the investigation. He then went downstairs with Zhan Zhao.

No one said anything on the way, and after they picked up Bai Chi, they arrived at the address sent by Zhao Jue.

Before entering the gate, everyone looked up at the towering palace-like villa in front of them. It was more like a fortress surrounded by a European garden.

"Wow..." Bai Chi said with a sigh, "is Zhao Jue this rich?"

Zhan Zhao squinted and said, "he probably hypnotized the owner of the house and then embezzled their property."

As soon as he spoke, Zhao Jue's voice sounded from a small loudspeaker on the electronic doorbell at the gate. "Zhan, are you speaking ill of me behind my back?"