Case 4. Love Murderer: Chapter 03. Unknown Motive

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao led the others from SCI to the villa area of the garden district in S City, where police officers had already pulled up the yellow tape. Many residents were standing outside the tape, watching the hustle and bustle.

When everyone walked into the villa, Bai Yutang saw Ma Xin who arrived first and smiled. "Ma Xin! You can already do field work by yourself now."

Ma Xin proudly shook her work permit that was hung around her neck and said, "Bao Sir said that I did well in the last case and can now be a regular member. Gong Sun has just signed a letter of approval for me and allowed me to go out to the field. I'm not an intern anymore. I'm now a real forensic doctor."

Zhao Hu pouted and said to Ma Han, "Brother Ma, look at her. Girls usually likes flowers and plants, but your sister doesn't like living things."

Ma Han shook his head and asked Ma Xin, "You got here first? What's going on?"

"Mmhmm." Ma Xin stopped smiling and handed an evidence bag in her hand to Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang. "This was found at the scene," Ma Xin said. "The victim is a man in his thirties. He was shot in the heart at close range. Died no more than two hours ago."

Zhan Zhao took the evidence bag and looked at Bai Yutang, who frowned after he saw the white card with red lip print on it.

"Who found the body?" Bai Yutang asked.

"Over there." Ma Xin pointed to a beautiful woman in a blue velvet dress and whispered to them, "it's a young girl."

Bai Yutang motioned to Ma Han to go over and ask. Ma Han went over and asked her how she found the body.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang went into the room to check the condition of the body.

The houses in the garden villa area were located in the city centre and were all high-end villas. Most of the people who lived there were very rich. Bai Yutang asked for the identity of this man. The deceased's man was Su Mao, a famous fashion designer.

"Captain." Ma Han came back and said, "the woman at the door is Liu Xiaoyi, Su Mao's girlfriend. She has the key to Su Mao's house. They were supposed to meet up... When she opened the door, she saw him dead."

Bai Yutang nodded and asked Zhan Zhao, "how's it going, Cat?"

Zhan Zhao was looking around the room. He said with a smile, "there are many different styles of clothes in his wardrobe... They're all women's clothes."

Everyone went over to have a look and saw pieces of gorgeous women's clothing.

"He's a fashion designer, so these must be all his works." Ma Han said.

"Captain." Zhao Hu opened a big drawer, then asked Bai Yutang to come and have a look.

When Bai Yutang and the others went over, they saw several dozen photos in the drawer. As soon as Bai Yutang picked them up, he frowned. He saw pictures of the man being intimate with different women.

Ma Xin ran in with the phone and said, "Captain, I asked Sister Jiayi. She said that Su Mao was famous for sleeping with different women after taking advantage of them."

"Another enemy of females." Zhan Zhao sighed and said, "nothing in the room was destroyed. It seems that after the killer came in, she made her move and left... Very skilful and professional."

"His house has anti-theft surveillance." Zhao Hu saw a monitoring device on the wall, pressed the playback button, and saw a beautiful woman in red come to the door and ring the doorbell.

"What time?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Just now... An hour ago. " Zhao Hu pointed to the time for everyone to see.