NOTES!

A/N: HAVE YOU READ PSYCHOPATHS OBSESSION? HINDI PA? THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!?! IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO READ P.O, READ IT FIRST!!!

ps. Hindi ako galit, hindi niyo kasi binabasa yung notes sa baba nito :(

Shevaya Calderon

      She has no friends, kahit naman kasi subukan niya'ng makipag-kaibigan ay walang may gusto sa kanya. She's a victim of bullying, a silent type of girl, kinikimkim ang bawat sakit sa tuwing makaka-rinig siya ng lait patungkol sa pangangatawan niya. She entered L.I.S with one goal, at iyon ay ang makapag-tapos ng pag-aaral with or without gaining friends.

Okay na sana e', she's having a good time studying, kahit na paminsan-minsan ay tampulan siya ng tawanan. Okay lang, not until she met this professor. Lots of students and professors are afraid of her. Aside from the fact that Portia Amor Salvidar, is a daughter of one of the founder of L.I.S, siya rin ang future president ng naturang unibersidad.

She can do what she wants, kick a student if she wanted to, fire someone that she doesn't like. Walang pumipigil sa kan'ya. And it's giving her the satisfaction, knowing that people are afraid of her. Reputation is a cornerstone of power, ika nga nila. She intimidate everyone, she can easily empress anyone. But when she saw Shevaya, eating alone while crying, it hurts her. That colorful and mysterious eyes that full of tears, the blandness and timid, it looks like Shevaya became a magnet, magnet of attention for that, she manage to take the attention of the untamed professor.

*****
Notes: if you're planning to read endless love and have a plan on reading psychopaths obsession, better read P.O first, may mga part kasi sa E.L na pwede kayong ma-spoil sa P.O. Thank you.