Epilogue

SHEVAYA

"Uhm—"  I put my finger tip on her lips to stop her from saying anything. Bumaba ako sa bed before telling her to sit at the edge.

Naguguluhang ginawa nito ang sinabi ko, I even saw how she look at me from head to toe. Kung noon, mahihiya ako, today is different. Si Portia ang nasa harapan ko, sya lang at wala ng iba. And I'm confident to show her every corner of my body.

"Open your legs, wider." I crawl between her legs, good thing that her floor is covered with a soft carpet. Hindi mahirap ang lumuhod. "Wrap your leg on my neck and shoulder, Ma'am. Lemme eat you this way."

"Fuck, Shevaya." daing nya.

Napangisi naman ako sa bilis nito.

"Yeah, fuck. Lets fuck." I hold her hips, adjusting the right angle before giving her my next instruction. "Now, I want you to move, Portia. I'll eat you up, you move."

"S-shavaya.." may pag aalinlangan sa mukha nito, I give her a genuine smile.

"Trust me, baby." her belly moves, I could feel her body burning in desire, I grin mischievously before licking her core.

"Ayaahh…" she moaned, damn it. This position is giving me more access on her core, specifically on her G-spot, which I tease more. "Damn it..fuck…"

Nawalan na ako ng paki alam sa kung anong nangyayari sa paligid, I only have one goal. And that is to make her scream my name and make her cum for me, not one, not twice nor thrice, but to make her cum until she can no longer take it.

My fingers joined my lips on her perfectly coated wet pearls.

I saw how she grips on the white mattress, I did not let this view go to waste, pinagmasdan ko kung paanong kumurba ang katawan nito, hearing her soft moans and whispers,I dive deeper, drowning myself to her sweet center, lapping it whilst my fingers moving, in and out, offering her the fastest pace my fingers could do.

I did not stop until I felt her hand, tapping my shoulder.

"S-stoop, Shevayaahh.." she moaned. She pulled me up, I lick my lips and look at her intently. Malalim ang bawat paghinga nito at mukhang pagod na pagod na nga.

"Mahal kita, Portia.." masuyo kong bulong.

Inayos ko ang pagkakahiga nito sa kama. I chuckle.

Ghad, did I drained her too much?

"D-damn you, Harrison." hinihingal na mura nito. Natatawang hinalikan ko sya sa tungki ng ilong nya.

"Mahal naman kita,"

"Fuck you." angil nya na ikinailing ko.

"Sure," I put my right hand at the side of her head, I lift her right leg and position myself on top of her. "Last round?" pilya kong sabi.

"S-shavaya," paos na paos ang boses nito, ikaw ba naman magsisigaw.

After securing our position, I let mine touches hers. I give her a reassuring smile before slowly moving. We both cursed at the same time, feeling the friction it made.

Hinihingal na gumalaw ako ng mabilis sa ibabaw ni Portia, she did it too. Our hips are moving in sync, making us both scream in so much pleasure.

Dumukwang ako para abutin ang labi nito, her moan is vibrating inside our mouth.

Alam kong ano mang oras, baka ma-meet na namin si bathala. Kidding.

Nakakangalay pala, kung hindi lang masarap, baka iniwan ko na 'tong girlfriend ko at nahiga na lang sa tabi nya.