Chapter 6: Fricken Idiots

Tris POV

I throw on a big sweatshirt and leggings and hop in bed. It's 12 in the afternoon but I didn't sleep at all last night with being kidnapped and stuff. I'm so tired that when my head hits the pillow I fall asleep immediately.

Time lapse

I wake up at 4:00 a.m. And can't fall back asleep so I go downstairs. Tori got fired. It just hit me. TORI GOT FIRED. Bot only was she the best teacher but the best aunt and she got fired because of me!

I need to do something about it. I don't know why, but I call Four. I don't know if I'm just really tired, I lost my mind, or to prove that I will go to any measure to get Tori her job back.

"Hello." a thick and tired voice says.
"Four?"
"Tris!?" I can hear him waking up and getting angry.
"Why did you call me its 4 in the morning!?" he shouts/whispers.

"Four its about Tori." I say.
"Listen I talked to my dad and he's still really pissed there's nothing I can do about it ok?"
"But Four..."
"Goodnight Tris." then he hangs up.

I decide its to late to go back to bed so I make breakfast and think of a plan. Ok so if Marcus hired someone new we either need to get then to quit or get fired then somehow get Tori rehired.

How will I do that? Tori can't just get a job somewhere else, it took forever for her to get hired here and it is a well paying job. I loved it when she was there and its my fault she got fired.

Its 5:00 do I decide to run to school. Its about 15 miles away and I'll arrive really early. I eat breakfast brush my teeth then leave a note. I change into yoga pants and a cut shirt. Then I pack a skirt and blouse to change into.

I go in the driveway and start running. I take a backroad cause I can't run on the highway but I'll end up going through a part of the city.

As I run through the city I pass a thrift shop and decide to go in. Right when I go in I regret it, Tori's in there working at the counter. I walk out right away and sprint. I'm going to have her get her job back no matter what it takes.

Time Lapse

It's gym class and I'm in no mood and neither are any of the girls, or Amar. Amar flipped on a ton of students already.
"I need to see you after class." he tells me and the girls and then says the boys the same thing.

After class we crowd around Amar.
"Listen up." he says,"We have to get Tori hired again," we all nod.
"But the person who is replacing her is well," he hesitates,"my cousin."

"Your cousin is replacing your girlfriend!?" Uriah asks astonished.
"No shit Sherlock," Marlene says and rolls her eyes at his stupidity.
"What do we need to do?" I ask ignoring their ignorance and waiting for instructions.

"The advantage to having her be my cousin is I know her and all the things she hates. So the thing she hates the most is chaos. So you have to make it more chaotic than ever, everything has to be out of control, understood?" Amar says.
"Yes." I say before anyone else can say anything.
"Oh yeah, and you may wanna change." he says then leaves.

Change. That's it, crazy clothes.

Time Lapse

I enter Drama class with combat boots, skinny jeans, with a black crop top that gives me a badass look. When I walk in the new teacher looks at me like I'm insane. I sit next to Shauna who's wearing a tutu and a ton of bad makeup.

Lynn is wearing goth clothes which I find amusing cause she hates gothic stuff. Christina is wearing all white and Marlene isn't here yet.
"Alright class lets get started," the all to happy new teacher says.