Chapter 34: Revenge Levels 3-9

Revenge

That's what she said. Loud and clear. They wanted revenge. But then again, so would I. After those words left her mouth in the theatre she went back to her seat and the rest of the movie was even more uncomfortable than before.

She told me 10 levels of revenge.

Zane's POV

I just got a text from Zeke saying the first two levels are done.
Level 1- being ignored
Level 2- being uncomfortable

Well if they though those two were bad, then I can't even imagine what they're going to think the other levels will be.

Tris POV

Level 3 Day 9

I wake up to the sun seeping through my blinds. Yes the weekend finally no annoying alarm to shake my brain!

"Beatrice Edith Prior!" I hear my bother shout in the doorway.
"We are supposed to be leaving right now!" He screams while pissed off.
"What?" I groan.
"It's 7:30!" He shouts then storms out of my room.
"I'm leaving!" He shouts while I hear the door close.

7:30!?!? Why didn't my alarm go off. I jump out of bed and throw on clothes while sloppily putting on make up and sprinting out the door to see that my brother has left. I quickly jump in my car and swerve out while zooming to DH hoping I'm not late.

Four's POV

SHIT IM LATE MY DADS GOING TO KILL ME! I sprint in and see Tris running also but she's already ahead of me. The bell rings just as I throw myself into math class.

I may have put on clothes I found on the ground right next to me and ran in my car without brushing my teeth, eating breakfast, or even saying goodbye to my sisters, but I still made it. I sigh and plop down next to Tris.

"Did the power go out on our street or something?" She asks.
"No all the other alarm clocks were fine," I say thinking a bit. Oh shit. This is one of the levels of revenge, and I have a feeling setting our alarm clock late wasn't all.

"Oh shit," she mumbles,"this is a level isn't it?"
"Yeah," I sigh while I zone out in class.

Period 2 Fours POV

I sprint to class as fast I can. Why did Mrs. Houston have to talk to me that long? I'm going to be late!

Period 3 Tris POV

I knock on the door to 3rd World Problems class and Mr. Brady opens it looking angry.
"Glad you could join us Miss Prior, why were you late?" He asks as sweat drips down my neck.
"Um," I say, crap.

4th Period Four's POV

"Hey Four!" Edward shouts as I walk out of third period.
"No no no no no, I'm going to chemistry early if it's that last thing I do!" I shout at him as I sprint across the school. Chemistry is on the west side of school and I'm on the east.

I arrive five minutes early and gladly walk in it. No one is here. SHIT WE'RE DOING EXPERIMENTS IN THE LAB TODAY THATS ON THE NORTH SIDE!

5th period Tris POV

FINALLY LUNCH! I walk to the lunch line and say the sport I'm currently playing and they give me the meal that suits the sport the best.

I slowly walk over to the table the girls are at who are having a conversation for the first time in a week. Right as I place my food down the fire alarm goes off.

6th period Four's POV

Ugh I'm starving! I didn't get to eat breakfast this morning cause I was in such a hurry and the fire alarm took up the entire lunch time so I haven't eaten a thing all day! I literally feel like little knives are stabbing me from the inside out!