Chapter: 19 SOMEONES IN MY HOUSE!?!?

This is just a short chapter that gives you more information about Uriah and Zeke's life.

Uriah's POV

"SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS SPONGBOBBBBBBB SQUAREPANTSSSS!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs to the theme song of Spongebob.

"SHUT UP URI OR LEPRECHAUNS WILL EAT YOU!" Zeke shouts at me and I throw my covers over my head to protect myself from the leprechauns. You never know exactly when they'll strike.

What if I'm a leprechaun? Oh no what if I'm a leprechaun!?
"ZEKE AM I A LEPRECHAUN!?!?" I shout.
"DID YOU EAT YOURSELF!?!?" He shouts back.
I look down at myself to make sure I didn't eat myself.

"NO!"
"THEN YOU'RE NOT A LEPRECHAUN!"
"THANK YOU!"

I can't wait for Christmas. Suddenly I hear crying and go over to the room that connects to mine to see Fuzzy Wuzzy.
"What's up FW?" I ask walking over to my quickly growing bear.

He cries more and I see he's out of water. I fill it up and give him some meat. I just realized, I have a pet bear. That's so awesome, I grin at the thought.

"Adios FW, the doors open if you want to watch Spongebob with me," I say and skip out of the room. Then I hear a crash downstairs.
LEPRECHAUNS!!!!

"They're after me FW! They came to eat me just like Zeke says! SAVE YOURSELF!" I say and slam the door so the leprechauns can't get to him. I grab the most lethal weapon in my room. Right next to my pistol, I grab my alarm clock. That thing can give anyone a heart attack.

I slowly open my door and glance around, Zeke's door is open and I don't see him. No! My beloved brother has been eaten by leprechauns! I will avenge him!

Or just call him. I whip out my phone and call him, that's when I see him, a man about the size of my brother scrummaging through our pantry on our fourth floor. I see him pick up the phone, he must be calling his accomplice to break into our house.

"Hello," Zeke says.
"Zeke, there's someone in our house, like breaking in they're talking to their partner in crime right now," I say ducking under a table.

"What? No way where?" He says.
"The fourth floor," I say glancing at the man again. Then he runs and dives under a table.
"I'm on the fourth floor," Zeke hisses.
"Well he must've seen you cause he just went for cover."

"Alright," I say, "should I tackle him? I got the alarm clock."
"Aw man you brought out the alarm clock!?" Zeke asks in shock.
"Hey," I begin getting teary-eyed, "I'll protect you, even if it means bringing out the alarm clock."

I tip toe down the stairs to be very careful not to have the bad guy hear me.
"Zeke you still there?" I ask.
"Yeah I'm here."
"He left, he's no longer in his hiding place," I say shocked.

"Ok well find him before he finds me, or you," he says.
I quickly jump under the same table the criminal was hiding under.
"Dude! What if he finds me!" I say.

"I see him," Zeke says. I quickly look around.
"Where?" I ask looking around.
"He's in the kitchen," he says.
"I see him to!" I say, he's hiding right behind the counter.

"Ok," Zeke says, "on the count of three we'll attack."
"One."
"Two."
"Three!"

He must've heard me cause he charges at me at the same time that I charge at him. We soon clash and tackle each other to the ground and roll around and soon I'm in a headlock I know to well.

"Zeke? You broke into our house?" I ask.
"What? Where did he go?" Zeke says.
"Where did who go?"
"The thief, he was just here, he must've slipped out while we were fighting each other." Zeke says.

"Wait a minute, Uri where was the thief hiding?"
"Behind the counter," I say.
"No I was hiding behind the counter, the thief was hiding under the table," Zeke says.

"Oh my gosh," Zeke says, "THE THIEF WAS M..."
"LEPRECHAUNS!!"