Chapter 35: Help Me Im in Hell

Tris POV

"Liar!" Four shouts angrily. He's practically fuming.
"I'm not falling for this not again!" He shouts.

"Four this is..." Zeke starts before Four pins him to the wall.
"Woah woah woah!" Zeke shouts and soon everyone is shouting warnings and pulling Four off Zeke.
"You put me through hell!" Four yells as he gets pulled away.

I walk in trying to calm Four down and soon as if a wall was put in the middle of the room Four and I stand on one side and the others stand on the other side.
"Listen..." Zeke says.
"No get out of my house!" Four shouts.
"NO NOW JUST HEAR ME OUT!" Zeke yells back.

We all wait and watch for something to happen.
"I know we've been acting like jackasses but you completely deserved it now will you just listen! We're done! Ok? We have nothing left! We want it to go back to normal to," Zeke sighs the last part.

"How do we know you're not lying?" I ask before Four can shout again.
"You've been trained in Condor you should know if we're lying or not," Uriah says.

"And so have you, so you know how to lie," now it's my turn to be skeptical.
"I can't lie for the life of me Tris and I promise we're done," Christina says with so much sincerity in her eyes I give in.

I look up at Four who's already looking down at me.
"Ok," I say.
"Can I talk to you guys?" Four asks and the guys all nod their heads with relief shinning off their faces. They walk into another room and leave us girls to talk.

"Tris we're sorry," Shauna says. I know I should say it because we're friends even though I'm as stubborn as a mule I say it anyway.
"I'm sorry to for not telling you guys," I say as I fling my arms in the air.
"I think I'm going to go for a walk," I say to them.
"Yeah sure," Shauna says giving me a small smile.

I slide out the door and by now it's dusk. I continue walking out the door feeling to make sure I'm armed in case I get attacked, got my knives in my belt, a gun in my holster, a gun in my hostel in my bra, and a gun in my boot. Yeah you could say I'm prepared for anything.

As I walk I get consumed by the tall skyscrapers and the smell of gasoline. People hurrying from place to place and the sun barely touching the ground. A gentle April wind blows my way and I get a sick feeling in my stomach.

Suddenly a man is in front of me smiling.
"Oh you're Beatrice Prior from DH right?" He asks in an Italian accent.
"Um yeah," I say hoping this conversation will end soon. I don't want to be rude but I don't want to talk to random people.
"Oh I'm a huge fan! I love all your movies and sports you guys do," he says, his smile widening if that's even possible.

"Thanks," I give a kinder smile thinking it's over with but he stops me from leaving.
"Sto scherzando sonnecchiavo," he says in his native tongue.
"I'm sorry I don't speak Italian, but did you say you were kidding me?" I ask with a friendly smile, which will soon time out the longer I'm here.

"Wow you really are smart," he smiles,"But no, I'm not kidding you, I'm kidnapping you."

My heart beats 20x faster and whip around and sprint away only to be pulled back by the man. He covers my mouth with a rag and drags me in an alley. Soon another man appears in front of me and I start to smell the chloroform coming off the rag.

I hold my breathe and grip the mans arm so hard that I can feel his muscles tearing apart. He growls in frustration and pain that I won't faint. Jokes on him I can hold my breathe for five minutes, thank you Lynn for dragging me to swimming camp.

I snake my leg behind him and kick his knee inward causing us to both fall to the ground. I get up and kick into full speed, around 20 mph. I plow over the person at the end of the alleyway. We roll out in the middle of the road and cars swerve around us, honking, and going to screeching halts.

The girl lands on top of me and grabs my shoulder locking me into place. Her chocolate eyes match her hair when suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my neck that I know is a needle. I scream at the top of my lungs as the needle shuts down my system.

Four's POV

I watch as their car drives slowly out of the driveway and see a ton of hands go out the window to wave. I smile and wave back.

I run up to my room crawling up the stairs like a five year old before jumping on my bed and bouncing a few times. I try to wipe the stupid smile off my face as I call Tris but I just can't.

"Hello?" A male voice says sounded delighted. That's when my smile falls. Tris went for a walk. Tris hasn't returned. A man answered Tris's phone. Either Tris is cheating on me. Or she just got kidnapped. I'm going with kidnapped cause she's to smart to leave her phone around if she was cheating.

The man hears my silence and laughs causing my body to shake with pure rage.
"What did your girlfriend not tell you she was cheating on you?" He teases.
"Where the hell is she you bastard!?" I growl.
"Oh wow you're just as smart as her, Amar did do a nice job of training you."

Oh. That's what this is about. DAMNIT AMAR WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE THAT WANT YOU DEAD!?!?

"Where. Is. She." I say once more before my anger will get the best of me and I'll break the phone.
"I want you to come to East Garfield Park," I hear his smirk over the phone. Eight people were killed there last weekend.

"Oh yes and come alone and unarmed. But if you're anything like your uncle Four Eaton, then you don't need weapons to take someone down. So come with your hands behind your back, and if they're not, we kill her."

Tris POV

I've been here for hours and am bleeding out. They've cut my arms, my legs, my stomach, my face, anywhere they can find. They completely unarmed me, when I woke I was just in my sports bra and some shorts. Probably easier to torture me.

They always ask the same question over and over and over again.
Where is Amar?
And they get the same answer every time.
I don't know

I look sickly pale and my body is covered in blood head to toe. They yank my hair which is now sticking out in odd angles. I lost my voice from screaming his name. Their names. I've screamed every name I know, every person at DH, every person who loved me like a little sister, every family member I have.

I thought with having such a tough family and friends that I would never have to go through this. I would never have to think that I'm going to die by bleeding to death. My grandfather, an ex Lieutenant, my uncles all served in the military, all put on a mission for the FBI, my father a councilman, my aunts, all trained assassins, my boyfriend, one of the most powerful people in Chicago, my friends could create a skyscraper in a day if they wanted.

Yet here I am. Dead.