Chapter 21: Caught Already

I grasp Tobias's hand as we drive back home.
"When will be able to be together again? Like alone?" I ask.
"I was thinking the same thing," he sighs and runs my hand with his thumb.

"So something where it's kinda public so our friends won't question where we're going together," I say.
"How about a sport?" He suggests.
"We already do a ton of sports plus it's through DH so it wouldn't be co op," I say.

"Remember when I tutored you in Spanish?" He asks.
"Yeah, now I'm fluent in 6 languages," I say smiling, then it clicks.
Tutor

I look at him and grin and he just nods and smiles.
"Every Other night?" I ask.
"How about every night?" He says smirking.
"Every night except Friday and the weekends after our sports and school, so around 7:00." I say smiling and he nods.

That's when I notice we were in my driveway. I look out my window and see Caleb's light on and see a figure on the computer. I lean over and kiss him on the cheek and feel sparks fly. Then he takes my hand and kisses it causing be to blush like crazy.

I give him one last glance as I slide out of the car. I have a skip in my step as I walk to the front door and am quickly greeted by Sinna. He sniffs my hands and wags his tail slightly sensing my happiness.

I skip up the stairs and plop on my bed. This is the best day of my life, and it's all because of Tobias.

Time Lapse

"Arrrrrrrr, arrr arrrrrr,"
I groan and roll over in my bed. Then I hear my phone ding. I sit up just to be greeted by my wolf dog. He looks like he has to pee.

I slowly get up and check my phone.
Look out ur window- 4
I glance up to see him with his wolf dog, Judah next to him.
Go for a walk? He signs in sign language, another language he magically knows and taught me throughout the years. I grin and sign yes.

Then I close my curtains to get changed. I throw on an oversized sweater and some skinny jeans along with tall brown boots and my fancy winter coat.

I grab Sinna's leash and head out to see Tobias at the end of his driveway waiting.

I run over to him and right when I get to him he lifts me up and spins my around. I giggle and the dogs start barking at our sudden contact. I glance around to make sure no one saw and we head for the gate.

When we get there Four rings the bell.
"What?" The man says kind of irritated.
"Can we leave?" Four asks as if it's obvious. Then we hear a click and the gates open revealing the city of Chicago.

Time Lapse

"I think everyone at Divergent High has stared at us or taken a picture," I say getting annoyed with yet another person taking a pic of us walking together. I mean come on it's not like we're freaking celebrities.

"As long as we don't hold hands or show affection I hope they'll just think we're going for a walk," Tobias says comforting me slightly.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he leads us into a jewelry store.
"No dogs in the store," a lady yells. Four rolls his eyes and keeps on walking with the dogs so I quickly follow.
"I know we haven't, you know, like dating long, but I've had feelings for you for a long time so I just wanted to give this to you," he says and takes something from the man behind the counter.

He opens it up revealing a beautiful diamond ring. I stare at its beauty in awe and shakily take it.
"How much did this cost you?" I gasp.
"I think we both know money doesn't matter," he says laughing a little. I look up at him and glance around for DH students and as soon as I realize there were none I gave him a kiss on the lips.