Chapter 71: Eric Coulter the Love Councilor

"Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew!" Christina shouts as she peels off some dead skin from her burned up shoulder.
"This is worse than when my aunt tried her new spray tan on me!" she shrieks and I roll my eyes while pealing off some of my own shoulder, ok this is kind of nasty.
"Are you guys done skinning yourselves!?" Lynn shouts from the other side of the bathroom door.
"In a minute!" I scream while tossing some skin in the trash.

"I swear whoever put the freaking heat up in that sauna is going to get a lot worse than burned, I'm going to freaking dry ice their asses!" Christina shouts to the mirror with her nostrils flaring.
"Christina," I sigh and she turns her head to look at me, "Chill a bit would you?" She just gives me a tight smile with anger evident in her eyes.

Whipping around she flings the door open causing a loud grunt, then the door flings back slamming shut in my face.
"Really Christina?" Lynn shouts no doubt because the door flew right into Lynn. The door swings open to reveal a fuming Lynn, "Ass out I have to PEE!" she screams and I'm out of there quicker than Amar was to jump Tori's bones on their honeymoon.

"Hey Tris I got you some cream for your burns!" I hear my mom shout from upstairs. Walking into the living room the other girls are sprawled across, I watch as my mother scurries into the room with some sort of white container filled with gray cream.
"This isn't going to be the like the last cream is it?" I groan as she puts the cool lotion on my back. The last cream my mom got for my burns made me look like an exact replica of a baboon's butt, let's just say Four was in for quiet the surprise when he came to check in on me.

The second my mom removes her hand the burning starts to cease and an odd tingling sensation dances across my back.
"So my question is will they look tan once the burns go away?" Shauna questions from the couch and my mom raises an eyebrow at her.
"No, they'll be as white as ever," my mom remarks resulting in my jaw to drop in offense as she sways her hips out of the room.
"Dude your mom's awesome," Marlene chuckles while scooping up some ice cream from the tub we've been sharing.

"So," Shauna starts while flipping Supernatural on, "Has Amar come any closer to finding out who released the photo or turned the heat up." The subject defiantly isn't as sore as it used to be, it's been almost a month since the photo was released and people are finally starting to move on from them.
"Yeah he found the building that it was sent from, do you remember freshman year when Christina and I got taken by Peter and the whole ransom thing, then Tori got fired and..." I explain.
"Yeah yeah yeah," they all interrupt.

"Well it was sent from the same abandoned building that Christina and I were held in, we don't know if it has any connections to who did it but we can't exactly think of anyone else who would want to do that to us in that way," I shrug and their eyes bug out.
"So you think it's Peter?" Marlene asks as the rest of the girls wait anxiously for my answer.
"Well he's defiantly on the list of suspects," I sigh and pull my legs to my chest at the deranged thought.

"Wait wasn't Peter in like jail or something?" Lynn asks while walking into my living room with cookie dough ice cream huddled close to her like it was her own child.
"I thought they caught him a year after the kidnapping?" Christina questions eyes wide in fear at the memory of what he did to us.
"They did but he was just released, apparently kidnapping doesn't do much time in jail, at least not with the lawyer he got," I mumble under my breath.

Thundering meets our ears and we all brace ourselves as Kaya comes storming down the stairs, her tongue flying all over the place and leaping on us trying to get to our beloved ice cream.
"KAYA!" I screech at the ginormous dog as she's already eaten half of my ice cream from my bowl.
"Who's a cutie pie? Who's a wittle cutie pie? You are! You are!" Marlene gushes at Kaya while smooshing her face together.
"How old is she?" Shauna asks while stroking her white fur.