Chapter 22: Family Chrismas and Crap

If I could replay Amar's face everyday I would. His eyes were so wide they looked the size of golf balls. His mouth was slightly open and for the first time EVER I thought I saw a glint of fear in his eyes.

Then he crashes from his chair and falls to the floor.
"Amar?" Four asks.
"Did he just, faint?" I ask. That's when I turn around to see Tori with a million emotions in her eyes.

"I'm pregnant Tris, I'm pregnant," she breathes.
"Here sit down," I say pulling up a chair. She looks down at the small test in her hand. Then she smiles and a few tears fall down her face.

She throws her arms around me and she screams and so do I. That causes Amar to wake from whatever he was in cause he shoots up and pulls out his gun pointing it everywhere in alert.

Then he makes eye contact with Tori. She slowly stands and walks over to him.
"I'm pregnant Amar," she breathes. He stares at her and then they crash their lips together and me and Four slide under the table not wanting to see their make out session.

"Maybe they'll forget about why we were together," Four whispers to me and I giggle.
"We're gonna have a new cousin," I squeal.
"Wait it's still legal for us to be together right?" Four asks.

"TOGETHER?!?!?!?" Amar and Tori's voice booms throughout the entire mansion. We slowly turn around to see Amar and Tori looking under the table at us.

"Together," we reply sheepishly at smile kind of. Amar just raises his eyebrows and Tori squeals and pulls me from under the table.
"You're kidding right?" Amar asks Four. Four just laughs and shakes his head.

After dinner I head to my room on the 5th floor. That's where all the guest rooms are so Four's is in the other hallway. I go up to my room and throw on some pjs.

Then I go over all the events in the past two days.
Four and I started dating
I have to keep this from my friends
Four's my "tutor"
I love Four
Tori's pregnant
Amar and Tori will be parents
I will be a cousin
It's not weird Four and I are dating, right?
Four and I will have to act like we hate each other
My parents are home

Some where along that list I fall into a deep sleep with dreams about love and babies.

"HOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNKKKK!!"
I scream at the top of my lungs as I see Amar standing on top of my bed looking down at me.
"Where'd ya get that shirt?" He asks and that's when I realize my "pjs" we're really Four's shirt and some leggings.

"Four," I moan and turn over putting the pillow over my head.
"That little thief," he mutters.
"Wha?" I ask.
"That's my shirt and I thought I lost. that three months ago," Amar explains as Four walks through the door.

Four runs up to me and picks me up throwing me over his shoulder.
"Breakfast is ready!" He shouts and runs down the stairs.

He gently places me at a spot where pancakes, sausage, and eggs are. Tori, Four and Amar all sit down as we start to feast.
"How wong haf you had ma shir?" Amar asks Four with a mouthful of food.
"Wong dime, a haf a lot mor ov your coths," he responds making Amar pick up a sausage and throws it at Four.

Four looks up as if completely offended. You only see Amar goof around with two types of people, his family, and George, Tori's brother and his best friend, other than that Amar is the guy who can scare the shit out of a general in the army. But when Amar messes around its the funniest time in the world.

Four picks up his pancake and chucks it at Amar sticking to his face, we all stare for a second until it slides off of his face and he looks annoyed, then we all start laughing our faces off.