Chapter 76: Coming Soon to the Eaton Household

"This movie is stupid," I respond blankly while staring at the screen in front of us.
"Tris you're the one that picked this out, and ever since you got here you've hated everything," he eyes me skeptically and once I give him a small hint his eyebrows shoot up and fear becomes evident on his face as he realizes why I'm pissed off.
"I got some chocolate in the cupboard if... uh if you want it," he nods his head and scoots away from me to get off the couch and retrieve me the chocolate when in reality he probably just wants to run before I rip his head off for no reason at all.

I quickly grab the remote that's sitting next to me and flip through the channels, ever since my run in with Peter last week I've been anything but calm. I've had at least three meltdowns, a couple of temper tantrums here and there not to mention randomly bursting into tears and my monthly which I so happily got today just heightens everything to an extreme. Finally I settle on the show Supernatural and shove some much needed popcorn into my mouth.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a small figure walk into the room and my head turns around to see Vic and CeCe.
"We overheard you and Four so we got you some from our secret stash," CeCe explains and hands me at least twenty small chocolate items.
"Aw girls you didn't have to do that!" I exclaim as they hand me the bowl full of chocolates.
"It's ok it's only about a quarter of our stash anyway," Vic shrugs and soon both the girls plop down on each side of me.

I watch as Four comes back with a single chocolate bar and once his eyes travel from his sisters to the bowl in my hand his face drops into a frown as he mutters something along the lines of, "Why do I even try?" before opening up the chocolate bar and eating it himself.
"Do I not get to sit next to my girlfriend?" Four questions through a mouthful of chocolate.
"Nope," Vic, CeCe, and I all chirp in unison. Four only frowns before dropping onto the single couch next to the long couch that we're on and we all watch as the show continues.

"Who is hotter, Sam or Dean?" CeCe questions and Four's head snaps towards us as his eyes bug out of his head.
"Did you just us the h-word?" he questions, "And two male names in one sentence?" Oh boy here comes big bad brother AKA Four Eaton.
"Four we're thirteen we can..." CeCe begins.
"Can not speak of such things! I've already signed you two up for nun academy you can't back down now!" Four exclaims causing both CeCe and Vic to huff and eventually storm out of the room with small pouts on their faces as they know he's most likely not kidding.

"Nice going genius you made two hormonal teenage girls angry," I retort while plopping a piece of chocolate in my mouth.
"Well maybe I can make it up by making one extremely hormonal teenage girl very happy," he grins as he slides off the chair and then hovers over me as I wrap my arms around his neck urging him on a bit. Soon his lips collide with mine and his arms pull me closer so there's no space at all between us, our lips move in perfect harmony as it seems we know exactly what the other likes.

Suddenly Four is chuckling against my lips and I pull back with my eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.
"What?" I question as I suddenly become very self-conscious due to hormones.
"You taste like chocolate," he comments and I roll my eyes with a small smirk on my lips.
"Well no shit Sherlock now come here!" I huff and we force our lips on the other's and soon he flips over so I straddle his hips and lay on his chest.

"Hey- AY!" a voice suddenly shouts and we're springing apart as we see Amar walk into his living room with a mortified look on his face.
"Do not do anything on my couch! That is expensive, if you're gonna suck each other's tongues off at least do it on the floor!" Amar exclaims to us before abruptly turning around and leaving still with a look of disgust on his face. It seems the second he leaves we're at it again and our mouths are together and to my surprise Four does in fact roll onto the floor with a clunk bringing me with him.