Chapter 65: "I'm Breaking Up with You"

I've followed Jason around for the past two hours and have taken 458 pictures and not one is blackmail worthy. He's so far went to the gym, a park, and then sat on his couch watching some crap TV show. Huffing I finally slide my phone back in my pocket and slip out of his porch area where I've been playing spy for the past 30 minutes.

At the deafening sound of approaching sirens I can't help but duck behind a tree as I watch them pull into Jason's driveway. Hearing the sound of the cops jump out of their cars and trot into the house I quickly sprint across his lawn so now I'm leaning against the side of his house and the officers voices are as clear as day as they stand around the corner.

As another door opens I hear Jason's voice, "Thank you so much for coming officers, I know you have a lot to do and a lot of people to save," that sickly sweet voice, "But I'm afraid I think I'm being stalked." My jaw drops at his words, he called the freaking cops on me? He knows it was me yet he still does stupid shit like that. What if the cops find the files? Then the whole town of Chicago will know that the two councilmen's children are supposedly banging each other when we're not.

"Yeah the person's pretty short and not much to 'em," Jason starts to describe me and I can feel smoke fuming out of my ears at his voice. As he continues to describe me I bolt across the lawn and into the woods that surround his house, I run for 6 minutes until I make it home, sweating like a pig I burst the doors open and crawl up the stairs into my room.

I hate him, I need to find something no him, anything! Flipping my computer open I type away and hack into multiple police records, I look into his citizenship records in both the States and in Sweden, then I switch to his driving record, his school records, hell I even check his freaking family tree and parents records. He is the definition of squeaky clean, either that or he's blackmailed so many more people that he appears to be clean.

Slamming my laptop shut I stand abruptly and run my hands through my hair as I let out a aggravated sigh. What am I supposed to do? If anyone finds those pictures, if my parents see them my life will be ruined, I'll never be able to see Four ever again and they'll never trust me no matter what I say.

Glancing out my window I have a perfect view into Four's as I watch him read some sort of novel, his reading glasses balance on his nose and make him look like the cutest little nerd in the world. Suddenly his eyes travel up and meet mine and I smile and he smirks, we're probably around 20 feet away yet it feels like he's in the same room as me. He reaches for his phone and in a second I feel my phone vibrate, glancing down I see, How long have you been starring at me?

Only a few seconds don't worry I'm not a stalker :) I can't help but laugh at the irony

I'm not so sure about that- Four

You're one to talk- Me

Yeah but I can't help but stare at your cuteness all the time- Four

Stop being so sweet- Me

I can't help it I'm just such a sweetie pie :)- Four

Yeah you are you little twerp, and that's why I love you- Me

                                                                                                         +++

This time in Study Hall it's me that high tails it towards Jason. Following his figure down the halls I sprint and fling myself right in front of him, his eyes widen in surprise for a second before I twisted smirk forms his lips.
"Why the hell did you call the cops on me, I could show those pictures to the cops and you'd be headed to court for stalking!" I shout at him as his smile only grows.