Chapter 9: Truth or Dare

Today is the day I've been waiting for since the first day of school. The last day of school. The last day of Freshman year.

I jump out of bed throw on a white dress, grab a muffin and hop in my dads car. And that's when I see him. Four. It's nothing unusual we're neighbors, except he's getting in the drivers side of a black Ferrari. I completely forgot Four us a year older than I am cause he got held back.
"Oh it looks like Four got his drivers license." My dad says nicely.

My dad gives me a lecture in the car about how now I'm a Sophomore and need to take on more responsibilities bla bla bla. I just can't wait to get to school. I won't have to see Four and his minions for three whole months and I can spend it all with my friends.

When we get to school I don't even say goodbye to my dad I just run out to my friends. They're all dressed up even Lynn.

"Nice skirt Lynn." I say.
"Shit the hell up." She says.
"I went to her house at 5:00 in the morning trying to convince her to wear a skirt, and it worked." Marlene says cheerfully.

We all talk and walk to our first class. Today we're just be going to play games  in all our classes then have a closing ceremony.

When I get to class I sit in my normal seat next to Four. I'm to happy today to glare at him today. The teacher comes in and says we can talk.

Four immediately turns to me,"So Tiny you gonna come to my party tonight or are you to scared?" Four asks me smirking.
"Why would you care? I only crash the parties." I retort and then Uriah and Marlene walk over to us.

"WAIT!" Uriah says. Then he starts sniffing the air.
"I smell something." He says and goes closer to Marlene.
"Get away freak!" Marlene yells.
Then Uriah starts sniffing her neck.
"Dude, what the heck are you doing?" Four asks.

Uriah's POV

I see Four and Tris talking so Marlene walks toward them and so do I. When I get there I smell the BEST thing ever. Chocolate.
"Wait!" I shout. Then sniff the air, it seems to be coming from Marlene. I wonder if she sweats chocolate?

"Get away freak!" She says. Yup it's definitely coming from Marlene. I start to sniff her neck where the wonderful scent is coming from.
"Did what are you doing?" Four asks.

"I'm smell," I say then sniff her again," CHOCOLATE!" I scream in Marlene's ear.
Then WAM. The next thing I know my nose hurts and I'm on the ground.
"OW MY SNIFFER!" I shout.

"I have perfume on that smells like chocolate, GET A LIFE!" Marlene shouts at me.
"Why would you wear chocolate perfume?" I ask.
"To attract idiots like you." Four says.

Time Lapse

Tris POV

Gym class. YES. I quickly change and run out. I heard Amar does the best things on the last day of school.

"EVERYONE FOLLOW ME!" Amar shouts not even waiting for everyone to change. We all run after him and he walks outside.
"Alright we're going to wait for everyone to come." Amar says.

I smile and watch as Amar walks up to Four and whispers something in his ear. Then Four grins and looks at me.
He starts walking toward me and I sprint away as fast as I can. Four comes and scoops me up bridal style and sprints and jumps off of the pier.

I scream then see Amar run and do a flip while whipping off his shirt into the water. The next thing I know everyone is the water splashing each other in their gym clothes. I jump on Fours back and he goes under trying to get me off but we're all laughing to hard to care.

Time Lapse

The ceremony is so fricken boring just let us go.
"When the hell are we going to be released from HELL?" Lynn whispers in my ear from behind me. I smirk and shrug.

This has been going on for two hours finally Principle Eaton says the words we've all been waiting for,"This school year has come to a close." And at those exact words the bell rings and 10,000 students race out of school.

Four and me race home with our friends next to us. We run all the way to the city before slowing down.
"Hey Tiny, can't wait to see you at the party." Four says and runs home with his gang while the girls and I run to Marlene's house to get ready.

Time Lapse

We walk into Fours house and the smell of alcohol immediately hits me. The house is so crowded I get lost within a couple seconds.

I go and grab a root beer out of a cooler and open it up.
"What? No beer for tonight?" I hear a voice say from behind me.
"Shouldn't you be tormenting Shauna or something!?" I shout over the noise to Zeke.

"Eh," he says then puts an arm around me and starts walking through the crowd of people with a beer in his hand. He's obviously drunk already.

"We're playing truth or dare in the other room and the girls are over there." He explains as we walk in a huge family room.

He sits down bringing me with him and then I pull his arm off me and he almost falls.
"I START!" Uriah shouts.
"NO I START!" Marlene shouts back and jumps on him and they wrestle.

Uriah being drunk is easily defeated and starts to cry while Marlene just flips her hair and sits back down.

"Shauna truth or dare?" She asks.
"Truth" she says.
"Out of all the boys here who would you marry?"
"Ughhhhhhh, that's hard." She complains.

"Zeke because he's to drunk to remember I said him."
"Fair enough." Marlene says.
"Uriah truth or dare?" Shauna asks
"DARE!!" He screams

"I dare you to run outside and pretend to be a hitchhiker." Shauna says.
"YOURE ON!" He shouts then runs out of the room."

"Ok that could be a while so Shauna ask another person." I say.
"Ok Zeke t or d."
"D!" He shouts.
"I dare you to have seven minutes in heaven with the girl of your choice." She says and smirks while everyone laughs.

Then he smiles and her smirk drops.
"This is revenge!" He says.
"I PICK SHAUNA!" He shouts and grabs her and yanks her in a coat closet.

We all laugh harder.

Time Lapse

Truth or dare is one of my favorite games and so far I've only taken off my jacket and kissed a random dude.

"Wait?" Marlene says,"It's been thirty minutes and Uriah hasn't come back." She says. We all look around with wide eyes.
"Shit." Four says and we all run outside and look around. No sign of Uriah.

"Call him." Mar says. Zeke whips out his phone and calls Uriah and puts it on speaker.

"Uriah? Where are you?" Zeke says.
"Um I think I'm in Wisconsin." He says.
"How did you get in Wisconsin!?" Will shouts through the phone.

"Well a dude picked me up and asked where I wanted to go, so I said I wanted to see the world. Then he said that wasn't an option so I said wherever he's going." Uriah says.

"You fricking idiot why would you say that?" Zane shouts.
"I don't know." He says in an innocent voice.
"How are you going to get back? Do you have any money?" Zeke asks.

"Stop asking me all these questions I can't process it all!" He shouts then the line goes dead.
"What do you guys say to a road trip?" Four asks the guys.

"Um we're coming to." Shauna says.
"Why would you come? You don't even like us?" Zeke says.
"I got him into this mess so I'll help him get out of it." She says.

The guys look at each other.
"Fine." They all murmur.
"I'm calling off the party then I'll call some cleaning ladies." Four says.

"What are you going to drive that we can you drive that will fit all of us in it?" I ask Four.
We all think for a moment then Will grins.
"I know."