1: sell out

somewhere in tokyo, a man sat tied up to a chair.

in front of him stood a man with a pink mullet who had scars on either side of his mouth. said man smiled at his captive as you held a gun to his head, preparing to shoot him.

"please don't kill me! i'll do anything!" he begged, his eyes filling with tears.

"do you really think you'd be in this position if you had anything of use to us?" the man with the mullet laughed. he cocked the gun, preparing to shoot. "are you that fucking stupid?"

the tied up man gasped in desperation. "i swear i have something else! something no one knows about!"

"we already know everything about you. you should've known that already." the man with the mullet sighed, growing impatient with the tedious conversation.

"i swear! do you know the hacker, honey?" the captive looked up with pleading eyes.

"obviously. what about him?"

"she is my daughter!" he cried.

the mullet man lowered his gun and hunched over. he cackled, his shoulders shaking. the captive heard other voices joining in laughing around the room.

"wow, do you really think you can pull one over us?" the mullet man gasped in between laughs. "you really are scum."

"i promise you, my daughter is honey." the man said with more conviction. "i can bring you to her. please just don't kill me -"

the pink mulleted man hit the captive across the face with his gun. the captive's body slumped to the side, spitting out blood.

"lying isn't going to save you, so stop trying."

the man groaned as he tried to sit up again. "i swear i'm telling the truth. she should be at her apartment in shibuya right now." blood ran down his chin as his face swelled from being hit.

"hmm, that doesn't match our records on what we have on your daughter." a man with long white hair mused from the other side of the room. "and we certainly don't have that she's honey."

"s-she rents her apartment under an alias! i think it's something like mikasa zenin." he pleaded.

"where was this information earlier, hmm?" the pink mullet man taunted.

"she's all i have left. i never wanted her to get caught up in this lifestyle. just please don't hurt her." the captive whimpered.

the man with the mullet looked over at a man with platinum blonde hair sitting across the room. "what do you think, boss?"

the man in question took another bite of the taiyaki in his hand. he didn't bother looking over as he said, "we're done here. kill him, sanzu."

sanzu gave his captive a wide smile. "you heard the boss. we'll take really good care of your daughter since her daddy won't be around anymore."

the captive's eyes widened again. "hey! wait a second, i gave you information -"

sanzu didn't give the man a chance to finish before he pulled the trigger, putting an end to the man's pleas.

bang!

the boss stood up from his seat and went back to his office. he didn't need to tell the others to follow him out of the room, they just did. once they all retreated into the office, the group of men discussed the information they just received.

"he says his daughter is honey? how interesting." a man smoking a cigarette exhaled. "is there any chance that's true?"

the man with the long white hair and a skull tattoo was looking at a file put together about the man they just killed.