11: goodnight n go ♡

warning: smut ahead

"goodnight, mikey." you told the blonde as you got off the elevator on the floor sanzu lived on.

"see you tomorrow." he responded as the elevator doors closed.

as you turned around, you heard a faint rhythmic noise. curious, you started walking towards sound, which only grew louder as you got closer to sanzu's place.

that's when you realized the noise was someone moaning. and based off the pitch, you could tell it was probably a woman.

you reached your hand out to the door, not really sure about what you were going to do when you walked in.

how would sanzu react?

you prayed they were in his bedroom.

but if they weren't?... well, you would deal with it if it came to that.

you firmly grasped the doorknob and turned it.

it was locked.

you huffed in annoyance and you tried knocking a few times, but the moaning didn't stop. no one was coming to answer the door.

your shoulders slumped forward. of course this had to happen while you're forced to stay with sanzu. why couldn't he just not have a girl over while you had to stay with him?

also wasn't he supposed to be babysitting you?

you didn't really know what to do besides wait outside his apartment. there were video cameras everywhere, so surely someone would see if you walked off. you considered going up and try to talk to mikey, but you decided against it. you had the feeling sanzu would be even more upset if you spent more time with him.

waiting was probably your best option. you took a seat on the ground against the wall of the hallway. it was a while before you heard an apartment door open, but when you looked up, it wasn't sanzu's apartment that had opened.

"ran?"

your head perked up to get a closer look at him. you noticed he looked way more casual than he usually did, dressed in a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants. he also had his hair down rather than in his usual slicked back style.

"y/n? what're you doing, love?" he looked down at you, his brow slightly furrowed.

"i got locked out of sanzu's place. and he's fucking some chick, just in case you couldn't hear." you jerked a thumb towards the door told as said moans filled the background.

"huh. that's surprising."

"what?"

"i thought that may have been you in there." he tapped his chin.

you were slightly offended by this comment, but you tried to not let it show.

it must have shown on your face because ran told you, "i'm just kidding, love." he let out a chuckle. "you're so serious, just like rindou."

you scoffed. "ugh. don't compare me to that asshole."

ran laughed again. "it's not a bad thing. it just takes him a little while for him to let people in. he's a good kid."

"i might be biased though." he added with a wink.

you playfully rolled your eyes. of course he would say that about his own brother.

"so, what're you doing out here so late?" you asked.

"i was going to see the aforementioned asshole." ran answered.