27: needy ♡

warning: mature content

"so you'll fuck any of us, hmm?" sanzu asked in the elevator.

"oh, i'm sorry for being horny!" you shouted before saying a bit more quietly, "not that it's any of your business, but i've only slept with ran."

"riiiiiigghht. i know what i saw." sanzu smiled, going to stand in front of you and stare you down. "ran, kakucho, koko, mikey... it's only a matter of time until you sleep with every person under this roof. even that old man."

"old man?" you scoffed, glaring up at him. "you're delusional."

"and you're a whore." he countered. he put a hand on the elevator wall behind you and leaned down until his lips were ghosting over yours.

"says the guy who wakes up next to a different girl every day." you murmured, loud enough for him to hear.

"oh wait, you probably don't even wake up next to them, do you? i bet you make them leave after you fuck them." you spat.

"that's different." he denied, looking off to the side.

"it's not." you shook your head in disgust. "you and your backwards ass double standards."

the elevator dinged that you had reached your destination. when sanzu didn't move, you put your hands on his chest and shoved him away, stepping to the side to walk out.

takeomi was sitting on the couch on his phone. hearing someone come in, he looked up to see you and sanzu. he immediately noticed a tension between you two.

"mikey isn't here." he said, his eyes dropping back to his phone.

sanzu rolled his eyes but continued walking towards mikey's office. you trailed behind him unhappily. "where'd he go?"

"he's out taking care of business. he'll be back in a bit, though."

sanzu went to turn the doorknob anyway.

"hey, i told you -" takeomi started.

"shut your fucking mouth, you pathetic old man." sanzu snapped. he didn't bother looking over at takeomi before going into mikey's office, dragging you in with him.

takeomi lit up a cigarette as he heard you and sanzu start to yell at each other again.

"they're going to fuck in there for sure." he said to himself, taking a drag of his cigarette. "should i stick around for this?"

he paused for a second.

"i kind of want to know what she sounds like..." he mumbled, deciding to say.

"ow, you're hurting me!! let me go!!" you whined.

"pffttt. it doesn't hurt. don't be a baby." he snapped. you tried to rip your arm away from him, but his grip was ironclad, so strong he would leave little bruises on your arms. sanzu made you guys go further into the room.

he was straight up manhandling you, and you didn't know how to handle it.

"what the fuck?! why are you such an asshole!!" you shouted, whacking his shoulder with your free hand.

"quit it! you're so fucking annoying!!" he yelled back. when you didn't stop, he grabbed your wrist with his free hand to keep you from hitting him.

you lurched forward and bit down hard on his wrist that trapped your hand, making him release you and wail in pain.

"gaaahhhhh! now you've done it, bitch!" he yelled. he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, carrying you over to the big table you all would sit around during meetings.