10: so beautiful

"do you want to come back to my place?" ran asked you.

you gave him a sideways glance, trying to be casual despite the excitement and anticipation simmering beneath your skin. "even if i did, i can't leave my own 'celebration.'"

"hmm? even if you did? you really know how to hurt me, y/n." he feigned being upset.

you let out a small giggle as you continued to tease him. whether you wanted to admit it or not, ran was fun to talk to and be around.

"i know you're real broken up about it, haitani."

"now you're calling me by my last name now, too?" his smirk grew as he brought his arm from behind you to rest his hand on your thigh.

your eyes locked on his hand on your leg.

someone's being awfully forward today.

your gaze flickered back to him. he was watching you with amusement in his eyes, almost as if he were challenging you to make the next move.

"why are you so upset? what do you want me to call you instead?" you smirked.

ran's smirk broadened into a wicked grin. "it's not about what you call me, it's about how you say it."

"oh?" you questioned. "how do you want me to say your name?"

he leaned in to whisper to you once more. "i wanna hear you moan my name. i bet your voice sounds so sweet when you're cumming."

you weren't sure if it was the booze, him, or both, but you became aware of the warmth in between your legs.

yeah, you also wanted to hear yourself moan his name.

"i wasn't joking when i said i'd fuck you right here..." he continued. he stared deeply into your eyes, as if it were a silent dare to start something right then and there.

at the same time, mikey wandered into the room. sanzu noticed this immediately and walked up to him.

"boss, what's up?" he asked. "did you run out of taiyakis again?"

"no." mikey responded.

"what's going on? you never come in here."

"i'm just looking around." mikey replied, his hands stuffed into the pockets of his pants. despite his casual appearance, his eyes were darting around the room, looking for something.

no, not something.

someone.

"she's over there talking to ran." sanzu jutted his jaw towards where you were sitting.

"thanks." he said, not giving his number 2 a second look before he walked over to you.

sure enough, you were still talking to ran. ran was looking down at you, giving his trademark lazy grin as he said something to you. mikey's eyes drifted down to see ran's hand stroking your inner thigh and getting higher by the minute. based on your body language, you didn't seem to mind it and even leaned in closer to ran.

something about it irritated mikey.

don't be so charmed by him, y/n, he thought as he stalked over.

ran noticed mikey coming and removed his hand from your thigh. you saw ran looking at someone else and turned around to see who it was. you were surprised that person was mikey. it seemed unexpected since hangouts like this didn't really seem like his scene.

"hey, honey." mikey greeted you, but he stared at ran. "what are you two talking about?"

you noticed mikey's expression and knew you needed to act fast.