78: say my name ♡

it was fun dancing with ran.

he kept his hands on your waist as you moved your hips to the beat of whatever song was playing, brushing up against him with every move. there was little space between you, but it still wasn't overly sexual.

there was also no sign of the others, but you tried to not let it bother you and enjoy the moment.

"so when do you want to get out of here?" ran asked in your ear.

you turned your head to look over your shoulder and meet his stare. his gaze was so hypnotizing and seductive you had half a mind to say yes and hotfoot it out of there.

"hmm.. it's still a little early for that." you teased, giving him a flirty look.

"is that so?" he gave you a smirk, to which you nodded.

"then who are you waiting for, love?"

you blinked a couple times, realizing he was serious in his question. you took a sip of your drink and turned around to face him directly, resting your free hand on his chest.

"i'm not waiting for anyone. i just want to enjoy dancing since i already know what's coming next." you said.

ran's features turned amused.

"so you already know how the night will end."

"i know myself." you shrugged, your lips tugging up into a smile. "i'm sorry if i gave you the impression that i didn't want to go with you though."

"you didn't. i just like teasing you." he said as he reached up to cup your face and started to move in.

you understood what was happening and closed your eyes, tilting your chin up for your lips to meet his when you felt him stiffen against you.

opening your eyes in confusion, you saw ran was staring at someone next to him. you let your hand fall from ran's chest when you caught his younger brother's stare.

"am i interrupting something here?" rindou asked, staring hard between you two. envy was written all over his handsome, his eyebrows pulled together in annoyance and his jaw flexing.

oh he's jealous. you thought.

you didn't do anything wrong, especially when you weren't even his. but instead of making a sarcastic comment to remind him of his place, you wanted to you also knew you would be the one to make it subside.

"you're not interrupting anything." you assured him. " how's it going, rin?"

"i'm fine. i was wondering where you disappeared off to and then noticed ran was gone too." he replied, his voice still short but his eyes glued to you.

you looked at ran out of the corner of your eyes and saw him nod.

"yeah, i didn't want to interrupt your game so i just came down here by myself. ran saw me and was keeping me company." you said with a heart meltingly warm smile.

you could see the jealousy wash away from his face as he recalled this is what you were like. you were touchy and affectionate, but it didn't have a deeper meaning than that, or at least most of the time.

"do you want to dance with me too, rin?" you asked, tilting your head to the side slightly and leaning forward.

rindou rolled his eyes, letting out a sigh.

"yeah, i do." he admitted.

"then let's dance." you grabbed his hand and pulled him towards you to stand in front of you while ran was against your back side.