49: f*** your brains out ♡

warning: mature content

as soon as you got back to the room at the love hotel, kakucho set down your bag of food and went to check his phone. picking it up, he saw he had a couple text messages and a missed call from the man he was about to dial.

he pressed the button to call him back and held the phone up to his ear as you looked over at him.

you pieced together what he was doing you sat down on the edge of the bed. it was bouncier than you were expecting, and it made you lose your balance for a split second. you put your hands down on the mattress to steady yourself, glancing over at kakucho.

thankfully, he didn't see it since he was waiting for the other person to pick up.

"nice of you to answer your phone." rindou answered. he sat on his couch, dressed in casual but stylish streetwear that he had decided to wear for your date. he swirled a glass of alcohol idly with his feet propped up, a white gold chain hanging around his neck.

"hey rindou. sorry i missed your call." kakucho apologized.

rindou hummed.

"i was calling to see if you knew where y/n was. i was supposed to see her but i haven't been able to find her." he said.

"right. about that.. she told me she was supposed to go on a date with you. i apologize. i wasn't aware of it and asked somebody to help me out so i could talk to her." kakucho said, looking down at the ground.

"i see you're at a love hotel. is she there with you now?"

"yes."

there was a brief pause before rindou spoke again.

"how does she look?" he asked.

kakucho's gaze slid to you. his lips pulled up into a smile seeing you already staring back at him, waiting for him to get off the phone.

"she's gorgeous."

rindou smirked, looking at his glass as he got the mental picture of what you could look like, both with and without your clothes. he took a small pleasure in knowing that even if you were with someone else, he was the one you intended to be with.

"good. you can have tonight, but the next time i make plans with her fuck off." rindou said before downing the rest of his drink, setting it on the side table next to him.

kakucho let out a chuckle.

"loud and clear."

"and tell her i'm glad she's fine and that i'll be waiting for her."

waiting for her? kakucho wondered. that was an interesting choice of words.

"alright, i'll tell her." kakucho said before ending the call.

you watched kakucho he set his phone down, shaking his head and taking a deep breath before looking over at you.

"how'd it go?" you asked, as if you weren't eavesdropping on half the conversation.

"it was fine. he told me to tell you that he's glad you're okay and that he's waiting for you."

you blinked, wondering if that was code for something.

"he also told me to fuck off when he has plans with you, so there's that." kakucho laughed, unbuttoning his suit jacket buttons.

"he said that?!" you covered your mouth as a giggle slipped past your lips.

"yes."

"i mean.. you did kind of hijack my night." you said, standing up from the bed and smoothing the skirt part of your dress.