29: save me

warning: physical assault against y/n

(i'll add a ⚠️ emoji for before and after for those who want to skip it)

*moments before*

shit!! of course this would happen the moment kakucho's not here!

you were panicking as you heard a group of men trying to break into the hotel room. it was hard to remain calm, but some part of you knew spiraling was only going to make it worse.

"okay..." you coached yourself, rubbing your temples. "calm down and focus. what would he do in this situation?"

you were backed into a corner, that much was obvious to you. and your only options were to face them yourself (lol) or wait until kakucho or someone came back. but you couldn't bank on that, so you needed to find your way out of the situation yourself.

"OPEN UP!!" you heard someone yell outside as they continued to beat on the door.

you scurried over to the bed, opened the laptop, and started something. once it was going, you closed it and slid the laptop between the mattress and the box spring of the bed. you left one of the corners sticking out slightly, so that someone would only notice if they were searching for it.

not that they would be able to unlock it anyway, but you couldn't take the risk.

"WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!"

you bit your lip, thinking about what else you could do as the door started to give in. you knew you only had a few seconds left at most.

you looked around the room for anything you could use as a useful weapon. you came up empty, but a new plan dawned on you when you caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror.

aha..

walking closer to the mirror, you bit your lips a couple more times, pressing them between your teeth until they became pink and swollen. you tousled your hair to give it volume, and you pinched your cheeks for good measure.

"this is not ideal.. but all i have is this half cooked plan and some prayers." you mumbled to yourself.

quickly, you stripped down to your underwear, rushing towards the bed. you barely managed to climb on and lay across the bed when they successfully kicked in the door.

"YOUR ASS IS OURS!"

five men rushed into the room, most with guns already drawn and pointing around the room when one of them noticed you on the bed.

"who the hell are you?" one with a goatee demanded, his brow furrowed. despite his confusion, he still pointed his gun at you.

when he spoke, the others looked over curiously, seeing you laying on the bed. legs spread and half naked, your e/c eyes were half lidded, head tilted to the side in boredom as if you were waiting for someone.

the group of men stared at you, some looking shocked, while others looked at you with lust in their eyes. you felt nervous and scared as shit, but you dug your nails into your palms to keep yourself from trembling.

"i'm waiting for someone. can i help you?"  you asked plainly.

one of the men stepped forward, coming closer to you until he was a couple feet away from the bed.

physically speaking, he was average height and stocky, but he had a huge presence. for some reason, this intimidated you way more than the others did, leaving a part of your mind telling you needed to get away from this man as quickly as possible.